FoodBanter.com

-   -   Dave B.: Q in Cashmere, WA. . near Wenatchee (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/161538-dave-b-q-cashmere.html)

Pierre[_1_] 15-09-2008 02:18 AM

Dave B.: Q in Cashmere, WA. . near Wenatchee

Dave, you know these folks?
http://wenatcheeworld.com/apps/pbcs....709159998/1002

Pierre

just joe 25-09-2008 09:25 PM

Pierre wrote:
> Dave, you know these folks?
> http://wenatcheeworld.com/apps/pbcs....709159998/1002
>
> Pierre

i'm going to be there next tuesday for dinner.
getting the hell out of alaska to spend the week in chelan before the dark
days set in.

Fosco de Gamma 27-09-2008 06:50 PM

Dave B.: Q in Cashmere, WA. . near Wenatchee

"just joe" > wrote in message
mmunications...
> Pierre wrote:
>> Dave, you know these folks?
>> http://wenatcheeworld.com/apps/pbcs....709159998/1002
>>
>> Pierre

> i'm going to be there next tuesday for dinner.
> getting the hell out of alaska to spend the week in chelan before the dark
> days set in.

I hear its good Q. Has DAve's recommendation, or at least used to, but I'm
always just thinkin' about getting home when I drive by Cashmere, so I don't
stop.

--
It's Fosco, Dammit,
And I'm Mo-Bile!

just joe 05-10-2008 04:47 PM

Fosco de Gamma wrote:
> "just joe" > wrote in message
> mmunications...
>> Pierre wrote:
>>> Dave, you know these folks?
>>> http://wenatcheeworld.com/apps/pbcs....709159998/1002
>>>
>>> Pierre

>> i'm going to be there next tuesday for dinner.
>> getting the hell out of alaska to spend the week in chelan before
>> the dark days set in.
>>

> I hear its good Q. Has DAve's recommendation, or at least used to,
> but I'm always just thinkin' about getting home when I drive by
> Cashmere, so I don't stop.

back in tiny town, now. fall colors were at their highpoint and just
overwhelming on the east side of steven's pass.

ate al fresco at country boys. no smell of smoke, but did see a puff of blue
behind the fence in back. forgot to ask for sauce on the side.......... ribs
were cooked til the fell of the bone, no bite at all. chicken thigh was very
nice and juicy. pulled pork very tender. beans were really good, slaw was
just shredded cabbage and carrots. no real noticeable smoke smell/taste
anywhere.

really friendly waitstaff.