Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Adi Adi is offline

Default kinds of cigarettes Light and Mid and Normal

YOU WILL BE KILLED BY YOUR CIGARETES!

"brandedsite.com" > je napisal v sporocilo
> original benson and hedges,benson & hedges,b&h,Master
> Case,Marlboro,cigarette tobacco shipping to uk,Duty Free Suppliers In
> China Wanted Marlboro|555|Belomorkanal|Bond|Camel|Chesterfield| Dallas|
> Davidoff|Dunhill|Epique|Esse|Gauloises|Karelia|Ken t|L&M|LuckyStrike|
> Magna|Marlboro|MildSeven|MonteC|rlo|More|Muratti|P allMall|Parliament|
> PeterI|R1|Rothmans|RussianStyle|Salem|Sobranie|Sov ereign|Viceroy|
> VirginiaSlims|Vogue|West|Winston|SpecialOffer
> processed tobacco of all grades, for European market. (www brandedsite
> com)
>
> cigarettes:mayfair,regal,club,benson and hedges,lambert and
> butler,superkings,richmonds superkings,tobacco:golden
> virginia,drum,wilsons (www[dot]brandedsite[dot]com)
>
> Finest Cigartte from Europe uk's no.1 brand cigatettes king size l&b
> clebration park uk duty paid.Hookah (www[dot]brandedsite[dot]com)
> kinds of cigarettes Light and Mid and Normal (www brandedsite com)
> with a competitive prices FOB or CNF cif (www[dot]brandedsite[dot]com)
> buy China brand cigarettes direct from manufacturer (www brandedsite
> com)
>
> are you looking for suppliers of high quality shisha tobacco
> interested in exporting to Poland, to feed the developing popularity
> of shisha smoking in the country. So far only low quality producers
> are present on the market, and only small batches of high quality
> tobacco is being brought to the country by individuals who travel
> abroad or order from internet stores in other countries for personal
> use, yet the demand for higher quality tobacco is very high on all
> community forums, as well as among hookah bar owners.
> (www[dot]brandedsite[dot]com)
>

> 1: Guarantee delivery due to nice packing and smart shipping (www
> brandedsite com)
>
> 2: Good price and quality (www[dot]brandedsite[dot]com)
>
> 3: L&B, B&H, Benson, Hedges, Super Kings and Other Brand Cigarettes
> www brandedsite com
> only welcome serious buyer from all over the world to contact for more
> info!!!
>
> brandedsite[@]hotmail[dot]com (www[dot]brandedsite[dot]com)
>
> www brandedsite com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Adi Adi is offline

I don't smoke because I am not stupid!

"Nunya Bidnits" > je napisal v sporocilo
> Adi wrote:
>> YOU WILL BE KILLED BY YOUR CIGARETES!

> True enough. But please don't tell the spammers next time. In fact, tell
> them that cigarettes are good for you.
>
> MartyB in KC

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jul 23, 9:15*am, "Nunya Bidnits" > wrote:
> That's always a risky statement..... especially top posted.
>
> MBKC

lol

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
> Adi wrote:
>> I don't smoke because I am not stupid!

>>> True enough. But please don't tell the spammers next time. In fact,
>>> tell them that cigarettes are good for you.
>>>
>>> MartyB in KC

> That's always a risky statement..... especially top posted.

ROTFLOL!!
--
Dave

Clove Cigarettes on a sandwich Star Bread ˜… General Cooking 0 25-12-2016 07:57 PM
Normal Food For Normal People Normal Food General Cooking 2 02-05-2012 03:59 PM
Normal Food For Normal People Stephen Andrews General Cooking 28 18-04-2012 09:09 PM
cigarettes burton General Cooking 0 12-03-2008 03:42 PM
Cigarettes and Alcohol Addiction Arnold General Cooking 98 21-11-2005 06:48 AM