Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default fw: Man found in WI basement covered in BBQ sauce

http://www.wwmt.com/news/sauce_13508...t_covered.html

APPLETON, Wisc. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A couple in Wisconsin telephoned
police in the middle of the night after finding a man in their
basement covered head to toe in barbecue sauce.

"He told the officers that it was urban camouflage," said the
homeowner.

The homeowners say they woke up to whistling sounds. The husband
grabbed his shotgun and headed toward the basement where he found the
sauced-up intruder. He held him at gunpoint until police arrived.

The guy told officers he had covered himself in barbecue sauce because
he wanted to hide from the government.

He now faces burglary charges.

(Wondering if it was tomato, mustard or vinegar based. . . )

<<Pierre

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Man found in WI basement covered in BBQ sauce

"Pierre" > wrote in message

> http://www.wwmt.com/news/sauce_13508...t_covered.html
>
> APPLETON, Wisc. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A couple in Wisconsin telephoned
> police in the middle of the night after finding a man in their
> basement covered head to toe in barbecue sauce.
>
> "He told the officers that it was urban camouflage," said the
> homeowner.
>
> The homeowners say they woke up to whistling sounds. The husband
> grabbed his shotgun and headed toward the basement where he found the
> sauced-up intruder. He held him at gunpoint until police arrived.
>
> The guy told officers he had covered himself in barbecue sauce because
> he wanted to hide from the government.
>
> He now faces burglary charges.
>
> (Wondering if it was tomato, mustard or vinegar based. . . )

sweet baby rays by what has come through the grapevine

buzz

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Pierre" > wrote in message

> http://www.wwmt.com/news/sauce_13508...t_covered.html
>
> APPLETON, Wisc. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A couple in Wisconsin telephoned
> police in the middle of the night after finding a man in their
> basement covered head to toe in barbecue sauce.
>
> "He told the officers that it was urban camouflage," said the
> homeowner.
>
> The homeowners say they woke up to whistling sounds. The husband
> grabbed his shotgun and headed toward the basement where he found the
> sauced-up intruder. He held him at gunpoint until police arrived.
>
> The guy told officers he had covered himself in barbecue sauce because
> he wanted to hide from the government.
>
> He now faces burglary charges.
>
> (Wondering if it was tomato, mustard or vinegar based. . . )
>
> <<Pierre
>

> I guess some of the guys in jail will find that he's FINGER LOOKING GOOD
> :-)

DJ

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Wait! ........ I can explain everthing......

-Zz
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:18:42 -0700 (PDT), Pierre > wrote:

>http://www.wwmt.com/news/sauce_13508...t_covered.html
>
>APPLETON, Wisc. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A couple in Wisconsin telephoned
>police in the middle of the night after finding a man in their
>basement covered head to toe in barbecue sauce.
>
>"He told the officers that it was urban camouflage," said the
>homeowner.
>
>The homeowners say they woke up to whistling sounds. The husband
>grabbed his shotgun and headed toward the basement where he found the
>sauced-up intruder. He held him at gunpoint until police arrived.
>
>The guy told officers he had covered himself in barbecue sauce because
>he wanted to hide from the government.
>
>He now faces burglary charges.
>
>(Wondering if it was tomato, mustard or vinegar based. . . )
>
><<Pierre

Most likely, it was Thorazine-based... <G>
--
L.P.

My Blog - Updated on a (somewhat) regular basis:
http://lupinepredator.wordpress.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Website - Spirit of the Winds:
http://spiritofthewinds.byethost22.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"This person's usenet priveleges will be revoked
at the first sign of neglecting to fill the food
dish for the cat population of this home."

~ Annie, Iron-Clawed Home Dictator ~

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Lupine Predator > wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:18:42 -0700 (PDT), Pierre > wrote:

> >http://www.wwmt.com/news/sauce_13508...ment_covered.h
> >tml
> >[ . . . ]
> >The guy told officers he had covered himself in barbecue sauce because
> >he wanted to hide from the government.
> >
> >He now faces burglary charges.
> >
> >(Wondering if it was tomato, mustard or vinegar based. . . )

> Most likely, it was Thorazine-based... <G>

Casey got los'
In a bucket of sauce,
And the band played on!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Lupine Predator > wrote:

> Most likely, it was Thorazine-based... <G>

Paranoid schizo. Often induced by methamphetamine and staying up
for days/weeks on end without sleep.

Thorazine would have had an opposite effect - he'd have used grape
jelly.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun 20 Jul 2008 11:18:42a, Pierre told us...

> http://www.wwmt.com/news/sauce_1350893

___article.html/basement_covered.html

> APPLETON, Wisc. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A couple in Wisconsin telephoned
> police in the middle of the night after finding a man in their
> basement covered head to toe in barbecue sauce.
>
> "He told the officers that it was urban camouflage," said the
> homeowner.
>
> The homeowners say they woke up to whistling sounds. The husband
> grabbed his shotgun and headed toward the basement where he found the
> sauced-up intruder. He held him at gunpoint until police arrived.
>
> The guy told officers he had covered himself in barbecue sauce because
> he wanted to hide from the government.
>
> He now faces burglary charges.
>
> (Wondering if it was tomato, mustard or vinegar based. . . )
>
> <<Pierre

I supposed the police then grilled him...

--
Wayne Boatwright
Tuesday, 07(VII)/22(XXII)/08(MMVIII)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue 22 Jul 2008 08:59:10p, Nunya Bidnits told us...

> Wayne Boatwright wrote:
>> On Sun 20 Jul 2008 11:18:42a, Pierre told us...
>>

>>> http://www.wwmt.com/news/sauce_1350893
>>> ___article.html/basement_covered.html
>>>
>>> APPLETON, Wisc. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A couple in Wisconsin telephoned
>>> police in the middle of the night after finding a man in their
>>> basement covered head to toe in barbecue sauce.
>>>
>>> "He told the officers that it was urban camouflage," said the
>>> homeowner.
>>>
>>> The homeowners say they woke up to whistling sounds. The husband
>>> grabbed his shotgun and headed toward the basement where he found the
>>> sauced-up intruder. He held him at gunpoint until police arrived.
>>>
>>> The guy told officers he had covered himself in barbecue sauce
>>> because he wanted to hide from the government.
>>>
>>> He now faces burglary charges.
>>>
>>> (Wondering if it was tomato, mustard or vinegar based. . . )
>>>
>>> <<Pierre

>> I supposed the police then grilled him...

> ROFL... OK, that one got me!
>
> MartyB in KC

It gave me a chuckle when I wrote it. :-) Couldn't resist.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Tuesday, 07(VII)/22(XXII)/08(MMVIII)
Death is Nature's way of saying 'slow
down'.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Sun 20 Jul 2008 11:18:42a, Pierre told us...
>

>> http://www.wwmt.com/news/sauce_1350893

> ___article.html/basement_covered.html
>>
>> APPLETON, Wisc. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - A couple in Wisconsin telephoned
>> police in the middle of the night after finding a man in their
>> basement covered head to toe in barbecue sauce.
>>
>> "He told the officers that it was urban camouflage," said the
>> homeowner.
>>
>> The homeowners say they woke up to whistling sounds. The husband
>> grabbed his shotgun and headed toward the basement where he found the
>> sauced-up intruder. He held him at gunpoint until police arrived.
>>
>> The guy told officers he had covered himself in barbecue sauce
>> because he wanted to hide from the government.
>>
>> He now faces burglary charges.
>>
>> (Wondering if it was tomato, mustard or vinegar based. . . )
>>
>> <<Pierre

> I supposed the police then grilled him...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! Good one, Wayne. :~)

kili

Found a great cheeze sauce! Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 26 31-05-2013 05:03 AM
Amazing Basement gtr General Cooking 4 06-02-2013 10:24 PM
Original recipe for Worcestershire sauce found in dumpster Mark Thorson General Cooking 12 04-11-2009 08:20 AM
Found the Classico Organic pasta sauce Julie Bove Diabetic 0 01-07-2009 04:23 AM
Finally found it: The *real* Alredo sauce recipe! Chatty Cathy General Cooking 39 13-11-2006 02:54 AM