Old 15-07-2008, 04:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.food,alt.food.barbecue

Default Countries represented on a.b.f and a.f.b

I'm interested in seeing how many countries are represented by posters on
our beloved NG's. Lurkers can represent their countries, too, as far as I'm
concerned. Might get someone to decloak!

So far, I have USA, UK and Denmark acknowledged. I know of a few others,
but I want YOU to state the country you post from. I'll post the results as
I go along. Thanks for participating.

PS Texas is not a separate country!!!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

Old 15-07-2008, 05:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.food,alt.food.barbecue

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their
families!
I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American
War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our
Troops.

No but California is a different planet... Northern California

Joseph

Old 15-07-2008, 07:29 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nunya Bidnits" wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
I'm interested in seeing how many countries are represented by
posters on our beloved NG's. Lurkers can represent their countries,
too, as far as I'm concerned. Might get someone to decloak!

So far, I have USA, UK and Denmark acknowledged. I know of a few
others, but I want YOU to state the country you post from. I'll post
the results as I go along. Thanks for participating.

PS Texas is not a separate country!!!

But Missouri is... cause everyone thinks Kansas City is in Kansas! (Well,
a little bit of it is, but we don't claim it. g)

Actually it would be fun to see how many states are represented here,
along with the countries.

Sound off!
MartyB in Missouri USA

You're keeping the records on the, right, Marty?

Nick in California

Old 15-07-2008, 09:00 AM posted to alt.binaries.food,alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:

I'm interested in seeing how many countries are represented by posters on
our beloved NG's. Lurkers can represent their countries, too, as far as I'm
concerned. Might get someone to decloak!

So far, I have USA, UK and Denmark acknowledged. I know of a few others,
but I want YOU to state the country you post from. I'll post the results as
I go along. Thanks for participating.

PS Texas is not a separate country!!!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

I am from The Netherlands, neighbour of Germany and Belgium.

Have a nice BBQ today, Raymond.

Old 15-07-2008, 09:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.food,alt.food.barbecue

Raymond wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

I'm interested in seeing how many countries are represented by posters
on our beloved NG's. Lurkers can represent their countries, too, as far
as I'm concerned. Might get someone to decloak!
[]

I am from The Netherlands, neighbour of Germany and Belgium.

Thanks, Raymond. So far, I have the USA, UK, Denmark and The Netherlands
(Holland). I know of at least four other countries, but will not add them
to the list until they post it.

Old 15-07-2008, 10:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.food,alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:

Raymond wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

I'm interested in seeing how many countries are represented by posters
on our beloved NG's. Lurkers can represent their countries, too, as far
as I'm concerned. Might get someone to decloak!
[]

I am from The Netherlands, neighbour of Germany and Belgium.

Thanks, Raymond. So far, I have the USA, UK, Denmark and The Netherlands
(Holland). I know of at least four other countries, but will not add them
to the list until they post it.

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

And of course, Philippe ( Gerardus ) from Liege, Belgium.

Have a nice meal, Raymond.

Old 15-07-2008, 10:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.food,alt.food.barbecue

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
I'm interested in seeing how many countries are represented by posters on
our beloved NG's. Lurkers can represent their countries, too, as far as
I'm
concerned. Might get someone to decloak!

So far, I have USA, UK and Denmark acknowledged. I know of a few others,
but I want YOU to state the country you post from. I'll post the results
as
I go along. Thanks for participating.

PS Texas is not a separate country!!!

But Kalifornia *is*!

TFM®

Old 15-07-2008, 12:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.food,alt.food.barbecue

Raymond wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:

I'm interested in seeing how many countries are represented by posters
on our beloved NG's. Lurkers can represent their countries, too, as far
as I'm concerned. Might get someone to decloak!
[]

I am from The Netherlands, neighbour of Germany and Belgium.

Thanks, Raymond. So far, I have the USA, UK, Denmark and The Netherlands
(Holland). I know of at least four other countries, but will not add them
to the list until they post it.

I always thought the Netherlands was up by Chicago ;-)

Old 15-07-2008, 08:33 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue
vex vex is offline

Nunya Bidnits wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
I'm interested in seeing how many countries are represented by
posters on our beloved NG's. Lurkers can represent their countries,
too, as far as I'm concerned. Might get someone to decloak!

So far, I have USA, UK and Denmark acknowledged. I know of a few
others, but I want YOU to state the country you post from. I'll post
the results as I go along. Thanks for participating.

PS Texas is not a separate country!!!

But Missouri is... cause everyone thinks Kansas City is in Kansas! (Well, a
little bit of it is, but we don't claim it. g)

Actually it would be fun to see how many states are represented here, along
with the countries.

Sound off!
MartyB in Missouri USA

Burlington, WA. USA (hour north of Seattle)

--Brett
Old 15-07-2008, 08:44 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jul 14, 10:29*pm, Nick Cramer wrote:

PS Texas is not a separate country!!!

But Hollyweird is a whole nuther planet.

-sw
Old 15-07-2008, 09:03 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
I'm interested in seeing how many countries are represented by posters on
our beloved NG's. Lurkers can represent their countries, too, as far as
I'm
concerned. Might get someone to decloak!

So far, I have USA, UK and Denmark acknowledged. I know of a few others,
but I want YOU to state the country you post from. I'll post the results
as
I go along. Thanks for participating.

PS Texas is not a separate country!!!

I've known US vets who served as far back as the Spanish American War.
They are all my heroes! Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

The home of Tri Tip
Central California coast.

--
Old Scoundrel

(AKA Dimitri)

Old 15-07-2008, 10:10 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
Actually it would be fun to see how many states are represented here,
along with the countries.

Sound off!
MartyB in Missouri USA

You're keeping the records on the, right, Marty?

Nick in California

BOB, in the State of Confusion.

BOB