Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Hey Piedmont!

I had no idea.

Great idea. I have just ordered the parts.

Thanks.

BOB

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

" BOB" > wrote in message
.. .
>I had no idea.
>
> Great idea. I have just ordered the parts.
>
> Thanks.
>
> BOB

OOPS!

Here's the link.

http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/piedmontpan.html

BOB

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jul 5, 6:49*am, " BOB" > wrote:

> OOPS!
>
> Here's the link.
>
> http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/piedmontpan.html

Context is always a good idea.

Cool beans, "The Piedmont Pan", has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

BOB > wrote:

> " BOB" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>I had no idea.
>>
>> Great idea. I have just ordered the parts.

> OOPS!
>
> Here's the link.
>
> http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/piedmontpan.html

They sell charcoal pans without holes or louvers in them? My ECB's
charcoal pans have always had a hole or 6-8 open louvers in them.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jul 5, 9:48 am, " BOB" > wrote:
> I had no idea.
>
> Great idea. I have just ordered the parts.
>
> Thanks.
>
> BOB

Hey BOB,

I had no idea my double pan was spot lighted on Virtual Weber site.
Been out of touch the past year, with quad. by pass 7 weeks ago and
losing my wife to lung cancer. I use copper tubing for bolt/pan
spacers, so I can cut exactly the length I want. Glad you like it and
glad it as gotten popular enough to on VW.

Piedmont/ Michael AW

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> BOB > wrote:
>
>> " BOB" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>>I had no idea.
>>>
>>> Great idea. I have just ordered the parts.

>> OOPS!
>>
>> Here's the link.
>>
>> http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/piedmontpan.html

> They sell charcoal pans without holes or louvers in them? My ECB's
> charcoal pans have always had a hole or 6-8 open louvers in them.
>
> -sw

According to the pictures, yes. I hope that's what I ordered. If not, I
can see a whole lot of welding in my future.

By the way, I ordered the charcoal pans for the "Cajun Smoker" if that's any
different than the ECB.

Where's Mike (Piedmont) when we need him?

BOB

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

BOB > wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> BOB > wrote:
>>
>>> " BOB" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> OOPS!
>>>
>>> Here's the link.
>>>
>>> http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/piedmontpan.html

>> They sell charcoal pans without holes or louvers in them? My ECB's
>> charcoal pans have always had a hole or 6-8 open louvers in them.
>>
>> -sw

> According to the pictures, yes. I hope that's what I ordered. If not, I
> can see a whole lot of welding in my future.
>
> By the way, I ordered the charcoal pans for the "Cajun Smoker" if that's any
> different than the ECB.

Ahh, I see now. I use the Brinkman "Gourmet" line, which have real
fire pans. Now I know why the FAQ is telling everybody to drill
holes in the ECB firepans - because they have no holes (which seems
stupid).

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> BOB > wrote:

>>> They sell charcoal pans without holes or louvers in them? My ECB's
>>> charcoal pans have always had a hole or 6-8 open louvers in them.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> According to the pictures, yes. I hope that's what I ordered. If not, I
>> can see a whole lot of welding in my future.
>>
>> By the way, I ordered the charcoal pans for the "Cajun Smoker" if that's
>> any
>> different than the ECB.

> Ahh, I see now. I use the Brinkman "Gourmet" line, which have real
> fire pans. Now I know why the FAQ is telling everybody to drill
> holes in the ECB firepans - because they have no holes (which seems
> stupid).
>
> -sw

LOL. Then yours can't really be the El <Cheapo> Brinkman, then. '-)
El (almost) Cheapo Brinkman! EaCB for short.

BOB

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> BOB > wrote:

>>> They sell charcoal pans without holes or louvers in them? My ECB's
>>> charcoal pans have always had a hole or 6-8 open louvers in them.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> According to the pictures, yes. I hope that's what I ordered. If not, I
>> can see a whole lot of welding in my future.
>>
>> By the way, I ordered the charcoal pans for the "Cajun Smoker" if that's
>> any
>> different than the ECB.

> Ahh, I see now. I use the Brinkman "Gourmet" line, which have real
> fire pans. Now I know why the FAQ is telling everybody to drill
> holes in the ECB firepans - because they have no holes (which seems
> stupid).
>
> -sw

It weren't stupid but because of stupid. Folks was burning down their decks
and houses.
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jul 5, 12:17*pm, "Michael A.W." > wrote:
> On Jul 5, 9:48 am, " *BOB" > wrote:
>
> > I had no idea.

> > Great idea. *I have just ordered the parts.

> > Thanks.

> > BOB

> Hey BOB,
>
> I had no idea my double pan was spot lighted on Virtual Weber site.
> Been out of touch the past year, with quad. by pass 7 weeks ago and
> losing my wife to lung cancer. I use copper tubing for bolt/pan
> spacers, so I can cut exactly the length I want. Glad you like it and
> glad it as gotten popular enough to on VW.
>
> Piedmont/ Michael AW

I don't think a lot of people saw your post Mike, a lot of people
filter anyone using gmail.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

BOB wrote:
> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> BOB > wrote:
>>
>>> " BOB" > wrote in message
>>> .. .

>>> OOPS!
>>>
>>> Here's the link.
>>>
>>> http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/piedmontpan.html

>> They sell charcoal pans without holes or louvers in them? My ECB's
>> charcoal pans have always had a hole or 6-8 open louvers in them.
>>
>> -sw

> According to the pictures, yes. I hope that's what I ordered. If not, I
> can see a whole lot of welding in my future.
>
> By the way, I ordered the charcoal pans for the "Cajun Smoker" if that's any
> different than the ECB.
>
> Where's Mike (Piedmont) when we need him?
>
> BOB

Sorry for being in and out, I'm getting myself together better as time
goes on. Just some mental up N down crap but things are turning around
fast. I find a sweetheart on Eharmony and that has turned out nicely!
Start back to work Aug11, but not before a trip to Vegas!! Any good Q in
Vegas?

I'm doing spare ribs today on my 19" weber. not using the height
extender, just straight grill.

If anyone has any questions about the piedmont pan, I'm here as best as
I can or better, you can email me direct. My email is on my web site,
don't want to post it here for the spammers to grab.

I'm working on modifying my weber again for slow cooking, the finial
problem with the weber is coals falling onto the air vents. I want a pan
between the coals and the bottom air vents. then I will have 'control'!!

Regards to AFB gang!
Michael AW (Piedmont)

Ping: aem &/or piedmont - re paella recipe posted by piedmont Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 7 13-02-2010 09:14 PM
Ping Piedmont Brick[_3_] Barbecue 1 24-11-2009 03:21 PM
Just back from Piedmont Professor Wine 19 31-10-2006 11:55 AM
The Piedmont Water Pan Mike \Piedmont\ Barbecue 0 19-04-2006 12:03 PM
Piedmont Larry Barbecue 3 22-09-2005 10:10 PM