Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Homeshop18- Sanjeev Kapoor's Low Calorie Vegetarian Cooking - 4pcCookbook Set

Set of 4 Cookbooks from India's most Celebrated Chef Sanjeev Kapoor

This set contains the following books:

1. Sanjeev Kapoor's Low Calorie Vegetarian Cookbook
2. Sanjeev Kapoor's Soups, Salads & Sandwiches Cookbook
3. Sanjeev Kapoor's No Oil Vegetarian Cookbook
4. Sanjeev Kapoor's Vegetarian Breakfast Cookbook

Contents of Each Book:

* Low Calorie Vegetarian Cookbook: A range of nourishing soups,
salads, vegetable dishes, accompaniments and lip-smacking desserts
* Soups, Salads & Sandwiches: This exotic collection makes a
healthy substitute for the daily dal-rice routine
* No Oil Vegetarian cook book: A delicious array of dishes all
cooked without a drop of visible oil - a must in today's fast-paced
world
* Vegetarian Breakfast: A delightful collection of vegetarian
breakfast recipes to give you that perfect start to a busy day
To buy or know more please visit:
http://www.homeshop18.com/shop/u/y/p-Books,-Q-Music,-Q-Movies-S-Books-S-Sanjeev-Q-Kapoor's-Q-Low-Q-Calorie-Q-Vegetarian-Q-Cooking-Q---Q-4pc-Q-Cookbook-Q-Set/Home_Online-pI_23358-clI_2-cI_569-pCI_563-
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Naaptol shopping wrote:
> Set of 4 Cookbooks from India's most Celebrated Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
>
> This set contains the following books:
>
> 1. Sanjeev Kapoor's Low Calorie Vegetarian Cookbook
> 2. Sanjeev Kapoor's Soups, Salads & Sandwiches Cookbook
> 3. Sanjeev Kapoor's No Oil Vegetarian Cookbook
> 4. Sanjeev Kapoor's Vegetarian Breakfast Cookbook

Any recipes for SPAM?

--
Nonny

Nonnymus
I'm not who you think I am. I'm not who
I think I am. I am what I think you think I am.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nonnymus > wrote:

> Naaptol shopping wrote:
>> Set of 4 Cookbooks from India's most Celebrated Chef Sanjeev Kapoor
>>
>> This set contains the following books:
>>
>> 1. Sanjeev Kapoor's Low Calorie Vegetarian Cookbook
>> 2. Sanjeev Kapoor's Soups, Salads & Sandwiches Cookbook
>> 3. Sanjeev Kapoor's No Oil Vegetarian Cookbook
>> 4. Sanjeev Kapoor's Vegetarian Breakfast Cookbook
>>

> Any recipes for SPAM?

We;re pretty good about identifying and killfiling spam. If you
wouldn't have quoted it most of us wouldn't even see it in the first
place.

-sw