Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Save on Your Energy Bill. Start Today!

Prices for oil and gas continue to increase constantly. Prices are
unlikely to stabilise, which leads to a quickly growing inflation. We
cannot prevent this inflation from taking place, but with changing
some things at home we can lessen the impact it has on our lives.

The energy market easing in the long run seems unexpectable; fossil
raw materials are becoming increasingly scarce. Harvesting these
materials is becoming more and more difficult and only possible for
companies with high market shares. This in turn affects energy
prices:

Many home owners understand this scenario and have switched to wood
heating. Modern technology and the use of regenerating energy enable
us to mostly do without heating oil or natural gas. This has positive
effects on our environment as well as on our pockets. Public
statistics prove that switching from fossil fuels to alternative and
renewable materials is indispensable in the long run.

Investing in alternative heating technology means saving money!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce one alternative
technology to you. It helps cutting down your energy bill and can
easily be connected on your warm water and heating system.

Compared to other alternative heating systems like the pellet system
or the woodchip system our water-bearing chimney can be directly build
in the living area without the need of any further changes in the
building or building structure. The chimney is easy to use just like
any other chimney or fireplace as known from many Irish homes.

Cut your cost up to 60 to 80% with our water-bearing boiler compared
to oil or gas burners!

Normatherm® system technology features:
- Central heating and fireplace at the same time
- Perfect heating system: from 15 - 45 kW
- Hot water and heat supply by latest storage and heat distribution
systems
- Also as extension of solar heating or heat pumps
- No heat accumulation due to efficient usage of energy
- Design, cosiness and economy in harmony
- C02 neutral

Study the information material and please do not hesitate to contact
me if you have any question relating to installation, prices or else.
Of course I am happy to arrange an appointment to discuss installation
possibilities in your home.
More good information http://www.normatherm-heating.com
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nonnymus wrote:
> zehnpf wrote:
>
>> Compared to other alternative heating systems like the pellet system
>> or the woodchip system our water-bearing chimney can be directly
>> build in the living area without the need of any further changes in
>> the building or building structure. The chimney is easy to use just
>> like any other chimney or fireplace as known from many Irish homes.
>>
>> Cut your cost up to 60 to 80% with our water-bearing boiler compared
>> to oil or gas burners!
>>

> Besides spamming, this person doesn't understand about creosote
> buildup. Can you even imagine what a "water bearing chimney" would
> look like inside after even the first fire? Ha! Also, remember
> that burning wood in a fireplace is a filthy way to heat. It takes
> work to cut and dry the wood, you have to locate it, also. Then,
> there's getting up and building a good old fire in the AM- while
> making lots of smoke for the neighbors and a good supply of creosote
> for yourself.

I figure you would get more energy simply burning the spammer.

Speaking of. He posted from telefonica: abuse @ telefonica.de
and the site is hosted by cronon-isp: hostmaster @ cronon-isp.net
(Asked whois.tmagnic.net:43 about normatherm-heating.com)
Whois Server Version 2.1 at whois.tmagnic.net
Database contains ONLY .COM .NET .TV .CC domains.
Owner Contact:
Andreas Hinterding
Normatherm Stahlheizkesselbau GmbH
Eulenweg 10