Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Grill girl now needs hibachi help! ;-)

Now that I have the new hibachi, I want to play with it!

But...It's been years since I grilled on a hibachi. Been looking
through my recipes, and they're all for the Weber grills--they say
things like "Indirect Medium" or "Direct Medium" which are hard to
measure on a hibachi. They also assume that I have a cover to use.

Can anyone here point me to a good online site for recipes that will
work on a hibachi? Or at least provide some suggestions for working
with the hibachi?

Thanks in advance to the members of the barbecue pit,

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On May 16, 2:51 pm, Denny Wheeler
> wrote:
> On 16 May 2008 06:50:13 GMT, Nick Cramer >

> >> *SNARL*

> >> My name is not, never was, and never will be, Dennis. GRRRRRRRRRRRR

> >> (only half-serious--because I like Nick)

> >Well, ExcuUuse me! Didn't mean to hit a nerve. ;-D

> I know you didn't. Seems like everyone ASSumes that anyone called
> "Denny" is legally named 'Dennis'. I'm not. I share the same first
> name as Cy Young's parents gave him.
> (a/k/a "The Home of Happiness"--if you're familiar with the RHPS)

Well sweetie, ya gotta admit that your given name IS a bit
unusual...far more so than the one you dislike so intensely.

Desideria

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On May 17, 4:22 am, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> wrote:
> > On May 16, 2:51 pm, Denny Wheeler

> > > I know you didn't. Seems like everyone ASSumes that anyone called
> > > "Denny" is legally named 'Dennis'. I'm not. I share the same first
> > > name as Cy Young's parents gave him.
> > > (a/k/a "The Home of Happiness"--if you're familiar with the RHPS)

> > Well sweetie, ya gotta admit that your given name IS a bit
> > unusual...far more so than the one you dislike so intensely.

> Dionysius?

*snicker* Not bad, and a rather interesting name, but not his. Google
'Cy Young' if you want to know his given name (not really a secret, he
just doesn't use it much).

Desideria
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Desideria > wrote:
> On May 17, 4:22 am, Nick Cramer > wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > On May 16, 2:51 pm, Denny Wheeler

> > [ . . . ]
> > > Well sweetie, ya gotta admit that your given name IS a bit
> > > unusual...far more so than the one you dislike so intensely.

> > Dionysius?

> *snicker* Not bad, and a rather interesting name, but not his. Google
> 'Cy Young' if you want to know his given name (not really a secret, he
> just doesn't use it much).

"Sis Boom Bah!"

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~