Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default GRILLERS Needed for New Bobby Flay Food Network Series

GRILL IT! WITH BOBBY FLAY ON THE FOOD NETWORK!

Are you a Master Griller? Are all barbeques held at your house? If
you're a serious griller (charcoal or gas) and have the skills to
prove it, then live out your culinary fantasy on Bobby Flay's new half
hour GRILL IT! series on the Food Network.

To apply, please create a 3-minute VHS Tape or DVD in which you cook
us your favorite dish. Tell us how you created the recipe and the
ingredients you use.
All applicants must have a terrific personality and must illustrate
why you'd make a fantastic candidate for GRILL IT! with Bobby Flay!
Unlike "Throwdown with Bobby Flay" there's no winners or losers,
instead GRILL IT! shows people how to grill with a well-stocked
kitchen.

All applicants must live in the U.S and be 18 and over (although quick-
witted teenagers with parents' permission can apply).

To be considered, please mail your submission tape, original recipe
and photo of yourself to the address below no later than March 15th.

ATT: GRILL IT!
110 Leroy Street
New York City, NY 10014

Questions? Email us at
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:01:26 -0600, Nunya Bidnits wrote:

> Why do I find it unlikely that Food Network is going to use a gmail address?
> Why do I find it odd that with all their resources, they would not direct us
> to a web page on their domain telling all about this new development? And if
> there is such a page, surely there will be a response link on that page, eh?
>
> Looks like a spam harvester to me.

It's genuine.

I'd like to have Flay over to my house. Invite all my friends
and have a sock party.

-sw