FoodBanter.com

-   -   Tons of New Grilling Ideas (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/147511-tons-new-grilling-ideas.html)

gs 26-01-2008 11:41 AM

Tons of New Grilling Ideas

You can find tons of new grilling ideas at http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/
..

Enjoy and let us know how we are doing.

Tutall 26-01-2008 05:44 PM

Tons of New Grilling Ideas

On Jan 26, 3:41*am, gs > wrote:
> You can find tons of new grilling ideas at http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm .
>

>Enjoy and let us know how we are doing.

Okay, You are still a spamming troll. That's how you're doing,

And you're still bad at it.

gs 26-01-2008 09:25 PM

Tons of New Grilling Ideas

On Jan 26, 11:44 am, Tutall > wrote:
> On Jan 26, 3:41 am, gs > wrote:
>
> > You can find tons of new grilling ideas athttp://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm.

> >Enjoy and let us know how we are doing.

> Okay, You are still a spamming troll. That's how you're doing,
>
> And you're still bad at it.

I am a BBQ genius farteater.

monroe, of course 26-01-2008 10:57 PM

Tons of New Grilling Ideas

gs > wrote:

> I am a BBQ genius farteater.

Oh, so you eat BBQ genius's farts? Gee, dumbass, thanks for sharing.

John O[_2_] 27-01-2008 12:37 AM

Tons of New Grilling Ideas

> I am a BBQ genius farteater.

Not the kind of guy I want to know about. (feeling like he who shall not be
named for pointing this out)

Tutall 27-01-2008 09:17 AM

Tons of New Grilling Ideas

On Jan 26, 7:17*pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:44:52 -0800 (PST), Tutall wrote:
> > You can find tons of new grilling ideas athttp://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm.

> Cute ;-) *But I had to manually use the Task Manager to close my
> browser after visiting the link as there's no easy way to exit
> from the loop :-P
>
> -sw

I've found alt+F4 works pretty well for these things. Sorry 'bout that
though. I'd come across it as a "don't click on this" hyperlink in a
person's sig. I never have, so am glad to hear why! :-D BTW, it is a
moderated site where I found this, and the eye catching sig's been in
place a while, so I figured it to be relatively benign.