Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Fatty, Pork Butt, Smoked Skillet Potatoes w/ photos

gs wrote:

> How could you post pictures to one group and not another. How do you
> post pictures to a newsgroup. Due to not understanding this process I
> chose to create an easy blog and keep all of my stuff there instead of
> repeatedly post in a newsgroup my recipes for amazing BBQ.

Did you even READ the links that I posted? Have you even
TRIED to find anything out or do you just want everybody to
hold your hands?

> Instead of chastising someone, maybe give them some guidance as to
> what you suggest would be best. This "it's my way or the highway"
> stuff is nonsense.

I did

> I hope that others who read this and do not participate in the
> conversations will learn what type of people they are dealing with in
> this newsgroup. For those that do not reply, they must enjoy
> Bossystyle BBQ and what it has to offer along the lines of visual
> cooking excitement. I only wish that the rest of you were not so
> narrow-minded. All you do is cause arguments which revolve around
> conflict and fuels the substance you lack in the real world.

Definitly a ****ing TROLL! b-bye <PLONK>
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
gs gs is offline

On Jan 9, 1:44 pm, Steve Calvin > wrote:
> gs wrote:
>
> > How could you post pictures to one group and not another. How do you
> > post pictures to a newsgroup. Due to not understanding this process I
> > chose to create an easy blog and keep all of my stuff there instead of
> > repeatedly post in a newsgroup my recipes for amazing BBQ.

> Did you even READ the links that I posted? Have you even
> TRIED to find anything out or do you just want everybody to
> hold your hands?
>

> > Instead of chastising someone, maybe give them some guidance as to
> > what you suggest would be best. This "it's my way or the highway"
> > stuff is nonsense.

> I did
>

> > I hope that others who read this and do not participate in the
> > conversations will learn what type of people they are dealing with in
> > this newsgroup. For those that do not reply, they must enjoy
> > Bossystyle BBQ and what it has to offer along the lines of visual
> > cooking excitement. I only wish that the rest of you were not so
> > narrow-minded. All you do is cause arguments which revolve around
> > conflict and fuels the substance you lack in the real world.

> Definitly a ****ing TROLL! b-bye <PLONK>

Jealousy reigns supreme. Bossystyle is the way of the future.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jan 9, 12:04*pm, gs > wrote:

> Jealousy reigns supreme. *Bossystyle is the way of the future.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the laugh
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
KSW KSW is offline

I'm nominating you for the "Father Knows Best" award for patience.

I'll second that. In fact, I'm nominating you for the Kevin S. Wilson
Award. This award is given to the person who can nit pick the most about
syntax, and proper Usenet etiquette that no one really cares about.

It's a big responsibility carrying this trophy. One must be pompous,
egotistical, and self righteous. And further more, don't help, just
criticize. It's ok to promote yourself, your business, your family, but for
heavens sake, don't let anyone else. Be strong and bear the KSW torch with
pride!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
gs gs is offline

On Jan 9, 4:27 pm, "KSW" > wrote:
> I'm nominating you for the "Father Knows Best" award for patience.
>
> I'll second that. In fact, I'm nominating you for the Kevin S. Wilson
> Award. This award is given to the person who can nit pick the most about
> syntax, and proper Usenet etiquette that no one really cares about.
>
> It's a big responsibility carrying this trophy. One must be pompous,
> egotistical, and self righteous. And further more, don't help, just
> criticize. It's ok to promote yourself, your business, your family, but for
> heavens sake, don't let anyone else. Be strong and bear the KSW torch with
> pride!

Thanks for the nomination. I will gladly accept the trophy with pride.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

KSW wrote:

> It's ok to promote yourself, your business, your family,
> but for heavens sake, don't let anyone else.

Pray tell, anonymous coward, exactly how I'm doing such? Be sure to include
exactly how I'm profiting from such promotion.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

i think we all just need a big group hug...............

I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves
I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms and keep it company

I'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills "Ah, peace throughout the land"

(That's the song I hear)
I'd like to teach the world to sing (that the world sings today)
In perfect harmony

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony

Id like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves

joe

who does listen to directions

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
gs gs is offline

On Jan 9, 8:46 pm, "just joe" > wrote:
> i think we all just need a big group hug...............
>
> I'd like to build the world a home
> And furnish it with love
> Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves
> I'd like to teach the world to sing
> In perfect harmony
> I'd like to hold it in my arms and keep it company
>
> I'd like to see the world for once
> All standing hand in hand
> And hear them echo through the hills "Ah, peace throughout the land"
>
> (That's the song I hear)
> I'd like to teach the world to sing (that the world sings today)
> In perfect harmony
>
> I'd like to teach the world to sing
> In perfect harmony
>
> Id like to build the world a home
> And furnish it with love
> Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves
>
> joe
>
> who does listen to directions

I still like the fact I was nominated for an award. Shows I am doing
something right around here eh. Thanks for all of the visits to
http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/ . The counter is off the charts. I
hope to do something again this weekend like ribs. Good flavor, good
taste, good groove. Thanks again everyone for the support.

ps - I will make sure to toss a link up to the Ribs on http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/

Remember - when you want amazing BBQ go to http://bossytyle.blogspot.com/
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
gs gs is offline

On Jan 9, 10:07 pm, Sauce Boy > wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:55:26 -0800 (PST), gs wrote:
> > I still like the fact I was nominated for an award.

> Before you step up on stage to accept this award, I think you
> should be aware that it was directed towards you.
>
> So sit your nominated ass back down and continue smiling.
>
> -sb

Aw come on, it most certainly was directed towards me Sauce Boy. I
truly appreciate and accept the nomination, compliment and enjoy the
publicity my blog is getting. Next time you want to stop by
Bossystyle and comment "you suck" go ahead. Feel free to come back
again like you did only to write "you still suck." It only shows that
your knowledge of BBQ is limited to the sauce isle. Therefore, your
name is now "Sauce Boy".

Go make some Sauce Boy!
Anyone seen Sauce Boy?
Sauce? Boy!
I sure like Sauce. Boy, they know how to make good ribs.
If I wanted some more Sauce, Boy, I would have to get up and get it my
lazy ass self.

Thanks again for the nomination. I accept it graciously.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
gs gs is offline

On Jan 10, 12:43 am, "frohe" > wrote:
> wrote:
> > BUT...
> > He isn't gettting it. He is no closer to getting it now than he was
> > when this started. I think it is time to let this one slide into the
> > sunset...

> Exactly. Foks have spent a lot of time giving gs great advice and help that
> he seems incapable of understanding or just doesn't want to do.
>
> It's time to move on.
>
> -frohe

it sure it, but before you do, I accept the award of FKB.

-FKB
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default THis Group Sucks.

"Spud" > wrote in message
et...

Who are you?? ($1)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

gs > wrote:
> On Jan 8, 7:24 pm, Denny Wheeler >
> > On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:30:31 -0800 (PST), gs >
> >
> > >where are my pictures why did they not show up. show me how to work
> > >this newsgroup.

> > [ . . . ]

> Instead of chastising someone, maybe give them some guidance as to
> what you suggest would be best. This "it's my way or the highway"
> stuff is nonsense.
>
> I hope that others who read this and do not participate in the
> conversations will learn what type of people they are dealing with in
> this newsgroup. For those that do not reply, they must enjoy
> Bossystyle BBQ and what it has to offer along the lines of visual
> cooking excitement. I only wish that the rest of you were not so
> narrow-minded. All you do is cause arguments which revolve around
> conflict and fuels the substance you lack in the real world.

I've been following this thread and seen you offered a lot of good advice,
to which you have chosen not to listen. Being rather narrow-minded, I now
offer you the following guidance: "Go **** yourself!" Many of the regulars
here can assure you of my sincerity, asshole!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
> gs > wrote:
>> On Jan 8, 7:24 pm, Denny Wheeler >
>>> On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:30:31 -0800 (PST), gs >

>>> [ . . . ]

>> Instead of chastising someone, maybe give them some guidance as to
>> what you suggest would be best. This "it's my way or the highway"
>> stuff is nonsense.
>>
>> I hope that others who read this and do not participate in the
>> conversations will learn what type of people they are dealing with in
>> this newsgroup. For those that do not reply, they must enjoy
>> Bossystyle BBQ and what it has to offer along the lines of visual
>> cooking excitement. I only wish that the rest of you were not so
>> narrow-minded. All you do is cause arguments which revolve around
>> conflict and fuels the substance you lack in the real world.

> I've been following this thread and seen you offered a lot of good advice,
> to which you have chosen not to listen. Being rather narrow-minded, I now
> offer you the following guidance: "Go **** yourself!" Many of the regulars
> here can assure you of my sincerity, asshole!

Nicksta! Welcome back. Don't worry about this one, we have already put
him away.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
gs gs is offline

On Jan 26, 2:34 am, Shawn > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > gs > wrote:
> >> On Jan 8, 7:24 pm, Denny Wheeler >

> >> Instead of chastising someone, maybe give them some guidance as to
> >> what you suggest would be best. This "it's my way or the highway"
> >> stuff is nonsense.

> >> I hope that others who read this and do not participate in the
> >> conversations will learn what type of people they are dealing with in
> >> this newsgroup. For those that do not reply, they must enjoy
> >> Bossystyle BBQ and what it has to offer along the lines of visual
> >> cooking excitement. I only wish that the rest of you were not so
> >> narrow-minded. All you do is cause arguments which revolve around
> >> conflict and fuels the substance you lack in the real world.

> > I've been following this thread and seen you offered a lot of good advice,
> > to which you have chosen not to listen. Being rather narrow-minded, I now
> > offer you the following guidance: "Go **** yourself!" Many of the regulars
> > here can assure you of my sincerity, asshole!

> Nicksta! Welcome back. Don't worry about this one, we have already put
> him away.

But when you boil the potatoes before you get more of a sloppy mess.
Do not boil the potatoes. Make sure you use just the right amount of
cheese if you mix the oil with the coffee grinds.

Good Eating

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

Nick Cramer wrote:

> "Go **** yourself!" Many of the regulars here can assure you of my
> sincerity, asshole!

Welcome back Nick :-)

BBQ
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
gs gs is offline

On Jan 26, 11:40 am, bbq > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
>
> > "Go **** yourself!" Many of the regulars here can assure you of my
> > sincerity, asshole!

> Welcome back Nick :-)
>
> BBQ

Looks like you want to play pattycake.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

bbq > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:

> > "Go **** yourself!" Many of the regulars here can assure you of my
> > sincerity, asshole!

> Welcome back Nick :-)

Thanks, Rick. Good ta be back with y'all. I think gs needs ta be stump
trained, though! ;-D

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Shawn" > wrote in message
> Nick Cramer wrote:
>> gs > wrote:
>>> On Jan 8, 7:24 pm, Denny Wheeler >

>>> Instead of chastising someone, maybe give them some guidance as to
>>> what you suggest would be best. This "it's my way or the highway"
>>> stuff is nonsense.
>>>
>>> I hope that others who read this and do not participate in the
>>> conversations will learn what type of people they are dealing with in
>>> this newsgroup. For those that do not reply, they must enjoy
>>> Bossystyle BBQ and what it has to offer along the lines of visual
>>> cooking excitement. I only wish that the rest of you were not so
>>> narrow-minded. All you do is cause arguments which revolve around
>>> conflict and fuels the substance you lack in the real world.

>> I've been following this thread and seen you offered a lot of good
>> advice,
>> to which you have chosen not to listen. Being rather narrow-minded, I now
>> offer you the following guidance: "Go **** yourself!" Many of the
>> regulars
>> here can assure you of my sincerity, asshole!
>>

> Nicksta! Welcome back. Don't worry about this one, we have already put
> him away.

Hey, Nick. Say something in Texan for us . . . . . .

Harry

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Harry" > wrote:
> "Shawn" > wrote in message
> > Nick Cramer wrote:

> Hey, Nick. Say something in Texan for us . . . . . .

Howdy, Harry Bob!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Cured Smoked Pork Butt Kent Barbecue 10 08-05-2008 02:39 AM
Fatty, Pork Butt, Smoked Skillet Potatoes w/ photos gs General Cooking 4 07-01-2008 01:27 AM
Fatty, Pork Butt, Smoked Skillet Potatoes w/ photos gs Recipes 0 06-01-2008 10:09 PM
Skillet Creamed Potatoes TrishG General Cooking 0 18-02-2006 01:15 AM
Skillet Creamed Potatoes Gail Recipes (moderated) 0 17-02-2006 08:35 AM