Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Happy/Joyous/Whatever...

To my Freinds in AFB,

Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season

May next year be better than this last one and may 96.667% of your
dreams come true (ya gotta have something to keep striving for...).

;-)

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Chef Juke" > wrote in message
> To my Freinds in AFB,
>
> Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season
>
> May next year be better than this last one and may 96.667% of your
> dreams come true (ya gotta have something to keep striving for...).
>
> ;-)
>

> -Chef Juke
> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
> www.chefjuke.com

Hey CJ:

Same back at you! I see there was no responses to your greetings. Perhaps it
has been a very bad year for folks! I didn't want to see you hang'n in the
wind! (lol)

MichaelAW (Piedmont)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Michael (Piedmont) wrote:
> "Chef Juke" > wrote in message
>> To my Freinds in AFB,
>>
>> Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season
>>
>> May next year be better than this last one and may 96.667% of your
>> dreams come true (ya gotta have something to keep striving for...).
>>
>> ;-)
>>

>> -Chef Juke
>> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
>> www.chefjuke.com

> Hey CJ:
>
> Same back at you! I see there was no responses to your greetings.
> Perhaps it has been a very bad year for folks! I didn't want to see you
> hang'n in the wind! (lol)
>
> MichaelAW (Piedmont)

WOW, I missed it the first time around somehow. Thenks Chef
J. Same to you and your family.

--
Steve
http://adirondackoutdoors.forumcircle.com
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Michael (Piedmont) wrote:
> "Chef Juke" > wrote in message
>> To my Freinds in AFB,
>>
>> Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season
>>
>> May next year be better than this last one and may 96.667% of your
>> dreams come true (ya gotta have something to keep striving for...).
>>
>> ;-)
>>

>> -Chef Juke
>> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
>> www.chefjuke.com

> Hey CJ:
>
> Same back at you! I see there was no responses to your greetings.
> Perhaps it has been a very bad year for folks! I didn't want to see you
> hang'n in the wind! (lol)
>
> MichaelAW (Piedmont)

didn't see the post. Merry Christmas to any I may have forgotten.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:23:17 -0600, Shawn
> wrote:

>Michael (Piedmont) wrote:
>> "Chef Juke" > wrote in message
>>> To my Freinds in AFB,
>>>
>>> Here's wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season
>>>
>>> May next year be better than this last one and may 96.667% of your
>>> dreams come true (ya gotta have something to keep striving for...).
>>>
>>> ;-)
>>>

>>> -Chef Juke
>>> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
>>> www.chefjuke.com

>> Hey CJ:
>>
>> Same back at you! I see there was no responses to your greetings.
>> Perhaps it has been a very bad year for folks! I didn't want to see you
>> hang'n in the wind! (lol)
>>
>> MichaelAW (Piedmont)

>didn't see the post. Merry Christmas to any I may have forgotten.

Heck, I jest figured everyone was too busy either cooking or eating
their Christmas dinners....

;-)

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

Happy Lunar New Year, or Happy Chinese New Year Becca General Cooking 1 13-02-2010 06:23 PM
A joyous day Dimitri General Cooking 21 29-11-2008 03:22 PM
Happy Birthday, Dear Margaret, Happy Birthday to You-u-u-u Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 28 11-09-2007 08:43 PM
Happy Pi Day! Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 38 16-03-2007 08:06 AM
Happy Valentine's Day to all, (and Happy Birthday to Me (:-) nancree General Cooking 7 15-02-2007 06:59 PM