Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default To Janet, Merry Christmas

I don't understand why things evolved they way the did, or how I could have
been interpreted in the way you read. However, in the spirit of Christmas
I'm willing to put things aside, apologize for whatever it was that offended
you, and wish you the best of the Season.

Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Blessed New Year.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:
> I don't understand why things evolved they way the did, or how I could have
> been interpreted in the way you read. However, in the spirit of Christmas
> I'm willing to put things aside, apologize for whatever it was that offended
> you, and wish you the best of the Season.
>
> Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Blessed New Year.

Accepted. I appreciate a true gentleman. There are, heaven knows,
precious few still around.

Merry Christmas to you, too, and a happy, healthy and safe new year.

--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Denny Wheeler wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:25:01 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
> wrote:
>
>> I don't understand why things evolved they way the did, or how I
>> could have been interpreted in the way you read. However, in the
>> spirit of Christmas I'm willing to put things aside, apologize for
>> whatever it was that offended you, and wish you the best of the
>> Season.
>>
>> Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Blessed New Year.

> I'm (obviously) not Janet, but I wish the same to you, Dave--and to
> your lovely wife.
>
> And to everyone else in afb:
>
> "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"
> (the words of Clement Moore)
>
> hmmm.
> "'Twas the Q before Christmas, and all through the house,
> No charcoal was stirring, not even the lump."
>
> (there's gotta be a good rest of that--maybe I'll give it a try)

Merry Christmas to you too, Denny. I can't wait for the rest of the revision
:-)
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Janet Wilder wrote:
> Dave Bugg wrote:
>> I don't understand why things evolved they way the did, or how I
>> could have been interpreted in the way you read. However, in the
>> spirit of Christmas I'm willing to put things aside, apologize for
>> whatever it was that offended you, and wish you the best of the
>> Season. Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Blessed New Year.
>>

> Accepted. I appreciate a true gentleman. There are, heaven knows,
> precious few still around.
>
> Merry Christmas to you, too, and a happy, healthy and safe new year.

Thank you.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
news
>I don't understand why things evolved they way the did, or how I could have
>been interpreted in the way you read. However, in the spirit of Christmas
>I'm willing to put things aside, apologize for whatever it was that
>offended you, and wish you the best of the Season.
>
> Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Blessed New Year.
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

Ah, Dave