Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default eating in Oklahoma update

Hi there,

My friends are back from Oklahoma. They went to the county line. Here
are their commends:
Home made bread was excellent
Good fresh salad with ranch dressing
Side dish of a garlic mashed potatoes. Very tasty
The main dish where grilled baby back ribs. They where a bit chewy.
The sauce was a bit to thin and not adding much flavor

Adriaan

the Netherlands
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

A. Kesteloo wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> My friends are back from Oklahoma. They went to the county line. Here
> are their commends:
> Home made bread was excellent
> Good fresh salad with ranch dressing
> Side dish of a garlic mashed potatoes. Very tasty
> The main dish where grilled baby back ribs. They where a bit chewy.
> The sauce was a bit to thin and not adding much flavor

Your friends really summed up what we think of County Line, also. Their
best kept "secret" food is the redhot sausage appetizer. I get it, then
put a redhot into a slice of their bread, along with a spoonfull more of
sauce, and that's my meal.

Nonny
--
---Nonnymus---