Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default apologies

I accidentally posted a post destined for ABF. I hope they kill it. If
not, my apologies are hereby extended.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:27:18 -0600, Shawn wrote:
>
>> I accidentally posted a post destined for ABF. I hope they kill it. If
>> not, my apologies are hereby extended.

> We've all posted a binary or two here at some time or another.
> Most news providers will kill binary posts to text groups, so no
> worry.
>
> -sw

Apparently they killed it. I'm glad, it was rather large.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 6-Dec-2007, Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:27:18 -0600, Shawn wrote:
>
> > I accidentally posted a post destined for ABF. I hope they kill it. If
> >
> > not, my apologies are hereby extended.

> We've all posted a binary or two here at some time or another.
> Most news providers will kill binary posts to text groups, so no
> worry.
>
> -sw

What Steve (Sqwertz) said. What he didn' say was how much
crap you'll eat because this group doesn't get much to work with
and we have to take advantange of every little thing that comes
along if it's at all funny.

It's a shame you missed the time I posted my bank statement.
Now that was funny.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

my apologies ImStillMags General Cooking 30 28-09-2010 06:18 AM
Apologies!! Dora General Cooking 5 21-06-2009 06:28 PM
My apologies:) Gary Woods Sourdough 1 07-11-2006 09:04 PM
Apologies to all. jmcquown General Cooking 324 19-08-2006 10:42 PM
My apologies to someone.... Steve Calvin General Cooking 10 14-12-2004 12:03 AM