Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Holiday weekend

Looks like the moron is home from school for the Holiday weekend. It's
posting everywhere. Poor thing!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

Nick Cramer wrote:

> Looks like the moron is home from school for the Holiday weekend. It's
> posting everywhere. Poor thing!

Nick, that is the first time I have seen you say a bad word about
anyone. It's appropriate.

BBQ
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> Looks like the moron is home from school for the Holiday weekend. It's
> posting everywhere. Poor thing!

no, nick.
sqwertz posts here all the time.

joe

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

bbq > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
>
> > Looks like the moron is home from school for the Holiday weekend. It's
> > posting everywhere. Poor thing!
> >

> Nick, that is the first time I have seen you say a bad word about
> anyone. It's appropriate.

It's really pitiful. I feel bad picking on a defective. ;-(

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"just joe" > wrote:
> > Looks like the moron is home from school for the Holiday weekend. It's
> > posting everywhere. Poor thing!
> >

> no, nick.
> sqwertz posts here all the time.

LOL Sqwertz is a Prince Among Men compared to this pitiful defective!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:

> bbq > wrote:
> > Nick Cramer wrote:
> >
> > > Looks like the moron is home from school for the Holiday weekend.
> > > It's posting everywhere. Poor thing!
> > >

> > Nick, that is the first time I have seen you say a bad word about
> > anyone. It's appropriate.

> It's really pitiful. I feel bad picking on a defective. ;-(

I haven't the vaguest idea what you're talking about.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:

> Actually, about MI5.

Oh, him. I don't see his posts anymore.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Default User" > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
>
> > Actually, about MI5.

> Oh, him. I don't see his posts anymore.

I have him kf'd in about 40 groups, but here on a.f.b, where my killfile
runneth over, I let him show up on the list, although I don't open his
posts.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~