FoodBanter.com

-   -   Cannibal cookout - anyone hungry for human meat??? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/139374-cannibal-cookout-anyone-hungry.html)

Mr.Barbecue 07-11-2007 09:22 PM

Cannibal cookout - anyone hungry for human meat???

I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???

Tutall 07-11-2007 09:59 PM

On Nov 7, 1:22 pm, "Mr.Barbecue" > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
> cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
> will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!
>
> If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
> hungry.
>
> If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
> your recipes.
>
> Interested???

Since vegetarians eat vegetables, your group must be full of
humanitarians.

Spud 07-11-2007 10:42 PM

Cannibal cookout - anyone hungry for human meat???

He sounds like he's HONGRY!

Tutall 08-11-2007 01:50 AM

Nonnymus[_5_] 08-11-2007 05:45 AM

Mr.Barbecue wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
> cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
> will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!
>
> If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
> hungry.
>
> If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
> your recipes.

Does this mean, "Having a ball," might denote something other than just
having fun?

--
---Nonnymus---
No matter how large your boat,

Nick Cramer 08-11-2007 05:57 AM

Nonnymus > wrote:
> Mr.Barbeque wrote:

Nonny,

May I suggest:

Don't cross-post. It just invites more idiots.

Don't feed the trolls.

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Nonnymus[_5_] 08-11-2007 06:04 AM

Nick Cramer wrote:
> Nonnymus > wrote:
>> Mr.Barbeque wrote:

> Nonny,
>
> May I suggest:
>
> Don't cross-post. It just invites more idiots.
>
> Don't feed the trolls.

I didn't notice the cross post. Sorry- I understand what you're saying.

[email protected] 08-11-2007 01:53 PM

Tutall > wrote:
: On Nov 7, 1:22 pm, "Mr.Barbecue" > wrote:
:> I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
:> cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
:> will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!
:>
:> If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
:> hungry.
:>
:> If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
:> your recipes.
:>
:> Interested???

: Since vegetarians eat vegetables, your group must be full of
: humanitarians.

Does it taste like chicken?

carl 12-11-2007 08:02 AM

On Nov 7, 9:22?pm, "Mr.Barbecue" > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
> cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
> will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!
>
> If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
> hungry.
>
> If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
> your recipes.
>
> Interested???

Very Interested in canibalism

eat meat 14-11-2007 08:21 AM

On Nov 12, 12:02?am, carl > wrote:
> On Nov 7, 9:22?pm, "Mr.Barbecue" > wrote:
>
> > I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
> > cook andeatpeople every month. Our next cookout
> > will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

> > If you're a longpig, please donate yourmeat, we're always
> > hungry.

> > If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
> > your recipes.

> > Interested???

> Very Interested in canibalism

i'd like to be cooked and eaten. i think i'd make a very meaty
offering.

[email protected] 14-11-2007 06:58 PM

On Nov 14, 12:21 am, eat meat > wrote:
> On Nov 12, 12:02?am, carl > wrote:
>
> > On Nov 7, 9:22?pm, "Mr.Barbecue" > wrote:

> > > I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
> > > cook andeatpeople every month. Our next cookout
> > > will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

> > > If you're a longpig, please donate yourmeat, we're always
> > > hungry.

> > > If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
> > > your recipes.

> > > Interested???

> > Very Interested in canibalism

> i'd like to be cooked and eaten. i think i'd make a very meaty
> offering.

Hi - I am very interested and so is my Mom. Please write back with
full details, ok?
Thanks you, submisisvely, **** cow
tiffany

eat meat 15-11-2007 07:34 AM

On Nov 14, 10:58�am, wrote:
> On Nov 14, 12:21 am, eat meat > wrote:

> > > Very Interested in canibalism

> > i'd like to be cooked and eaten. i think i'd make a very meaty
> > offering.

> Hi - I am very interested and so is my Mom. �Please write back with
> full details, ok?
> � � � � � � � � � � � � � � � �Thanks you, submisisvely, �**** cow
> tiffany- Hide quoted text -

if you want to eat me then email me at .

Steve Marell 25-10-2012 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Barbecue (Post 1010298)
I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook and eat people every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate your meat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???

I am a longpig and i want to donate myself to become your thanksgiving dinner i live at 793b east blvd chipley florida you will have to send someone after me make sure they have gps on their car ok

i am for real my front door will be unlocked when they get here they are to come and get me ok.

Steve Marell 26-10-2012 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 1015271)
On Nov 12, 12:02?am, carl wrote:

On Nov 7, 9:22?pm, "Mr.Barbecue" wrote:

I'm a cannibal and the founder of a cannibal club, we do
cook andeatpeople every month. Our next cookout
will be on Thanksgiving. You could be on the menu!!!

If you're a longpig, please donate yourmeat, we're always
hungry.

If you're a chef, please join our club, we'd like to learn more about
your recipes.

Interested???

Very Interested in canibalism

i'd like to be cooked and eaten. i think i'd make a very meaty
offering.

Hi - I am very interested and so is my Mom. Please write back with
full details, ok?
Thanks you, submisisvely, **** cow
tiffany

tiffany you can contact let have your working email so i can send you stats and photos

Steve Marell 03-11-2012 09:27 PM

[quote=Steve Marell;1781466]I am a longpig and i want to donate myself to become your thanksgiving dinner