FoodBanter.com

-   -   What type of Barbecue Sauce is better? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/139054-what-type-barbecue-sauce.html)

Dollarsign 04-11-2007 02:07 PM

What type of Barbecue Sauce is better?

Some say "Tomato-Based", others say "Vinegar-Based" Most of the BBQ
served in Landover is tomato-based. That doesn't necessarily mean
it's the best. Which do you prefer?

www.Landover.ws/Dining

Have you been to Landover lately?

Sonoran Dude[_2_] 04-11-2007 02:10 PM

Dollarsign wrote:
> Some say "Tomato-Based", others say "Vinegar-Based" Most of the BBQ
> served in Landover is tomato-based. That doesn't necessarily mean
> it's the best. Which do you prefer?
>
> www.Landover.ws/Dining
>
> Have you been to Landover lately?

Great, municipal spam...

Wayne Boatwright[_3_] 04-11-2007 02:21 PM

What type of Barbecue Sauce is better?

Oh pshaw, on Sun 04 Nov 2007 07:07:50a, Dollarsign meant to say...

> Some say "Tomato-Based", others say "Vinegar-Based" Most of the BBQ
> served in Landover is tomato-based. That doesn't necessarily mean
> it's the best. Which do you prefer?

It's a matter of preference. I like both, at different times for different
purposes.

> www.Landover.ws/Dining
>
> Have you been to Landover lately?

No, no do I plan to be.

--
Wayne Boatwright

(to e-mail me direct, replace cox dot net with gmail dot com)

It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.

Edwin Pawlowski 04-11-2007 02:29 PM

What type of Barbecue Sauce is better?

"Dollarsign" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> Some say "Tomato-Based", others say "Vinegar-Based" Most of the BBQ
> served in Landover is tomato-based. That doesn't necessarily mean
> it's the best. Which do you prefer?
>
> www.Landover./Dining
>
> Have you been to Landover lately?

Is that the best you can come up with to promote your web page?