Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Idiot

Geez James, you're a real nice guy! Eat whatever you like a-hole, you
wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway, people with no
intellect have no sense of taste.
Jane

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 31, 10:03 am, Jane > wrote:
> Geez James, you're a real nice guy! Eat whatever you like a-hole, you
> wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway, people with no
> intellect have no sense of taste.
> Jane

You would know.............

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dan Dan is offline

Tutall wrote:
> On Oct 31, 10:03 am, Jane > wrote:
>> Geez James, you're a real nice guy! Eat whatever you like a-hole, you
>> wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway, people with no
>> intellect have no sense of taste.
>> Jane

> You would know.............

Your ex-wife?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Jane > wrote in news:1193850213.709327.132250
@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> Geez James, you're a real nice guy! Eat whatever you like a-hole, you
> wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway, people with no
> intellect have no sense of taste.
> Jane

Don't sweat it. There are a handful of trolls and a small fraternity of
regulars here who resent the notion that anyone else might have valid
opinions, experience, or perspective. Outside those folks, thre are lots of
lurkers who enjoy the occasional tip or recipe.

--
Ask Me Why I support Stem Cell Research
http://stemcells.nih.gov/info/faqs.asp

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 31, 4:38 pm, Denny Wheeler
> wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:25:56 -0700, Tutall > wrote:
> >On Oct 31, 10:03 am, Jane > wrote:
> >> Geez James, you're a real nice guy! Eat whatever you like a-hole, you
> >> wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway, people with no
> >> intellect have no sense of taste.
> >> Jane

> >You would know.............

> I see two posts from "James"--neither contributing anything positive,
> and one being a total jerk.
>
> Jane, otoh, has offered a recipe (far too vinegary for me, but so
> what) and iirc, some on-topic commentary.
>
> -denny-

My bad, without attribution of the original post she was referring to
it appeared like she was coming from some other group and venting
here.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 31, 3:25 pm, Tutall > wrote:
> On Oct 31, 10:03 am, Jane > wrote:
>
> > Geez James, you're a real nice guy! Eat whatever you like a-hole, you
> > wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway, people with no
> > intellect have no sense of taste.
> > Jane

> You would know.............

Geez James, is that all you've got? Seems a bit juvenile to me. No
matter, I'm leaving this group today. There are too many ignorant and
hateful people for my sensibilities. However, thank you to the few
civilized people. I can't understand how you can tolerate being part
of this "mentally and socially challenged" group.
Jane

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Jane wrote:
> On Oct 31, 3:25 pm, Tutall > wrote:
>> On Oct 31, 10:03 am, Jane > wrote:
>>
>>> Geez James, you're a real nice guy! Eat whatever you like a-hole,
>>> you wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway, people with no
>>> intellect have no sense of taste.
>>> Jane

>> You would know.............

> Geez James, is that all you've got? Seems a bit juvenile to me. No
> matter, I'm leaving this group today. There are too many ignorant and
> hateful people for my sensibilities. However, thank you to the few
> civilized people. I can't understand how you can tolerate being part
> of this "mentally and socially challenged" group.
> Jane

James was just a troll, Jane. He is hoping that you will do exactly what
you're saying you'll do. I suggest not giving him the satisfaction. and
stick around.
--
Dave
davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:

> James was just a troll, Jane. He is hoping that you will do exactly what
> you're saying you'll do. I suggest not giving him the satisfaction. and
> stick around.

I second that.

--
Dave T.

I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave T. wrote:
> Dave Bugg wrote:
>

>> James was just a troll, Jane. He is hoping that you will do exactly
>> what you're saying you'll do. I suggest not giving him the
>> satisfaction. and stick around.

> I second that.

Do thirds count?

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Calvin wrote:
> Dave T. wrote:
>> Dave Bugg wrote:
>>

>>> James was just a troll, Jane. He is hoping that you will do exactly
>>> what you're saying you'll do. I suggest not giving him the
>>> satisfaction. and stick around.

>> I second that.
>>

> Do thirds count?

Only if you're buying :-)

--
Dave
davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> Jane wrote:
> > On Oct 31, 3:25 pm, Tutall > wrote:
> >> On Oct 31, 10:03 am, Jane > wrote:
> >> [ . . . ]

> James was just a troll, Jane. He is hoping that you will do exactly what
> you're saying you'll do. I suggest not giving him the satisfaction. and
> stick around.

Also, remember that killfile is your friend. There are a lot of posts here
(and elswhere) that I don't see. I don't miss them. ;-)

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~