Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Pickle Slicer

One last gift to the fine folks here.... Try yore best to get the punch line...

Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into the pickle
slicer.
His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill indicated that he'd be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own.
One day a few weeks later, Bill came home absolutely ashen. His wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong.
"What's wrong, Bill?" she asked.
"Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?"
"Oh, Bill, you didn't."
"Yes, I did."
"My God, Bill, what happened?"
"I got fired."
"My god, Bill. What happened with the pickle slicer?"

. . .

"Well....

. . .

SHE GOT FIRED, TOO!!!"

YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!! LOLLLLL!!!!

So long (the longer the better)

Guv Bob

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 29-Oct-2007, "Guv Bob" > wrote:

> One last gift to the fine folks here.... Try yore best to get the punch
> line...
>
> Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a
> number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that
> he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into
> the pickle
> slicer.
> His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about
> it, but Bill indicated that he'd be too embarrassed. He vowed to
> overcome the compulsion on his own.
> One day a few weeks later, Bill came home absolutely ashen. His wife
> could see at once that something was seriously wrong.
> "What's wrong, Bill?" she asked.
> "Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to
> put my penis into the pickle slicer?"
> "Oh, Bill, you didn't."
> "Yes, I did."
> "My God, Bill, what happened?"
> "I got fired."
> "My god, Bill. What happened with the pickle slicer?"
>
> . . .
>

> "Well....
>

> . . .
>

> SHE GOT FIRED, TOO!!!"
>

> YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!! LOLLLLL!!!!
>
> So long (the longer the better)
>
> Guv Bob

That one is so old I hadn't heard it since before I got married this last
time.

--
Brick (30th anniversary, Jul 11, 2010.)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:43:40 GMT,
wrote:

> On 29-Oct-2007, "Guv Bob" > wrote:
>
>> One last gift to the fine folks here.... Try yore best to get the punch
>> line...
>>
>> Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a
>> number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that
>> he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into
>> the pickle
>> slicer.
>> His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about
>> it, but Bill indicated that he'd be too embarrassed. He vowed to
>> overcome the compulsion on his own.
>> One day a few weeks later, Bill came home absolutely ashen. His wife
>> could see at once that something was seriously wrong.
>> "What's wrong, Bill?" she asked.
>> "Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to
>> put my penis into the pickle slicer?"
>> "Oh, Bill, you didn't."
>> "Yes, I did."
>> "My God, Bill, what happened?"
>> "I got fired."
>> "My god, Bill. What happened with the pickle slicer?"
>>
>> . . .
>>

>> "Well....
>>

>> . . .
>>

>> SHE GOT FIRED, TOO!!!"
>>

>> YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!! LOLLLLL!!!!
>>
>> So long (the longer the better)
>>
>> Guv Bob

> That one is so old I hadn't heard it since before I got married this last
> time.

You probably heard it about 1,138 days ago. Because that's when it
was posted here last.

-sw
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 9-Dec-2010, Sqwertz > wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 02:43:40 GMT,
> wrote:
>
> > On 29-Oct-2007, "Guv Bob" > wrote:
> >
> >> One last gift to the fine folks here.... Try yore best to get the punch
> >> line...
> >>
> >> Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a
> >> number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife
> >> that
> >> he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into
> >> the pickle
> >> slicer.
> >> His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk
> >> about
> >> it, but Bill indicated that he'd be too embarrassed. He vowed to
> >> overcome the compulsion on his own.
> >> One day a few weeks later, Bill came home absolutely ashen. His
> >> wife
> >> could see at once that something was seriously wrong.
> >> "What's wrong, Bill?" she asked.
> >> "Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to
> >> put my penis into the pickle slicer?"
> >> "Oh, Bill, you didn't."
> >> "Yes, I did."
> >> "My God, Bill, what happened?"
> >> "I got fired."
> >> "My god, Bill. What happened with the pickle slicer?"
> >>
> >> . . .
> >>

> >> "Well....
> >>

> >> . . .
> >>

> >> SHE GOT FIRED, TOO!!!"
> >>

> >> YEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!! LOLLLLL!!!!
> >>
> >> So long (the longer the better)
> >>
> >> Guv Bob

> > That one is so old I hadn't heard it since before I got married this
> > last
> > time.

> You probably heard it about 1,138 days ago. Because that's when it
> was posted here last.
>
> -sw

Actually about 11,500 or more days ago. And way before I ever heard
of this news group.

--
Brick (Kinky is using a feather.
Perverted is using the whole chicken.)

Slicer, But For What ??? Mark Thorson General Cooking 6 24-02-2009 05:35 PM
KA Slicer & Shredder Woolstitcher General Cooking 23 15-06-2008 05:53 AM
What is the best bread slicer you know of? Phluge Cooking Equipment 5 12-05-2008 05:04 PM
Meat slicer? cybercat General Cooking 32 19-03-2008 04:43 PM
Bread slicer Cynthia Mason Cooking Equipment 3 26-10-2005 04:01 PM