Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.hongry

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!?? - Part 2

To the frenly folks (at least one or too wuz frenly!!),

Back to original question.... which one of yew fellers is HONGRY!!??

Guv Bob

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.hongry

Guv:
To the frenly folks (at least one or too wuz frenly!!),

Back to original question.... which one of yew fellers is HONGRY!!??
================
Yew didn't learn a ding dong thang, did yew Guv. Yer lucky if'n yew get
outta town without holes in yore britches from buckshot.

--
Must be... Idjit... aka Booger

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.hongry

"Guv Bob" > writes:

>To the frenly folks (at least one or too wuz frenly!!),

>Back to original question.... which one of yew fellers is HONGRY!!??

If I get that way, I've got the Whataburger four blocks down Fondren...;-)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.hongry

"Guv Bob" > wrote in message
To the frenly folks (at least one or too wuz frenly!!),

Back to original question.... which one of yew fellers is HONGRY!!??

Guv Bob
I cud go fer some possum stew

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.hongry

Why, Chief, I wuz in Houston jest a few weaks ago. Whirlwind trip (big bidness deels yew no) or I wooduh contacted yew earlier and broke a Whataburger with you!! Next time fer shore!!

Guv Bob

"I'm a traveling man, made a lot of stops, drink a lot of tea."

"The Chief Instigator" > wrote in message ...
> "Guv Bob" > writes:
>
> >To the frenly folks (at least one or too wuz frenly!!),

> >Back to original question.... which one of yew fellers is HONGRY!!??

> If I get that way, I've got the Whataburger four blocks down Fondren...;-)
>
> --
> Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
> chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
> LAST GAME: Houston 6, San Antonio 5 (SO) (October 19)
> NEXT GAME: Saturday, October 27 at San Antonio, 7:05

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.hongry

"Mickey" > wrote in message .. .

> "Guv Bob" > wrote in message
> To the frenly folks (at least one or too wuz frenly!!),
>
> Back to original question.... which one of yew fellers is HONGRY!!??
>
> Guv Bob
> I cud go fer some possum stew

I like possum stew except for the possum part. (How dew yew make a good possum stew? Kin I substitute a pole cat?)

Guv Bob

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 26, 9:19 pm, "Guv Bob" >
wrote:

Q. Know how to tell an idiot?

A. You can't, idiots won't listen.

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.hongry

"Guv Bob" > writes:

>Why, Chief, I wuz in Houston jest a few weaks ago. Whirlwind trip (big
>bidness deels yew no) or I wooduh contacted yew earlier and broke a
>Whataburger with you!! Next time fer shore!!
>
>Guv Bob

A lot of them also offer the BOB from 11 PM to 11 AM. (Breakfast on a Bun, if
you're wondering.) That's what I usually go for. I've got the one just down
Fondren, and another one a mile away on the 59 feeder at Harwin.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
LAST GAME: Houston 6, San Antonio 5 (SO) (October 19)
NEXT GAME: Saturday, October 27 at San Antonio, 7:05

Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!?? Guv Bob Barbecue 89 29-10-2007 02:38 AM
New toy part 2 Dimitri General Cooking 8 22-11-2005 01:24 AM
New Toy part # 2 Dimitri Barbecue 0 21-11-2005 03:24 PM