Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.cooking.bald.eagle

Default Which one of yew fellers 's HONGRY !!??

I don't no about yew butt awl this hyar tawk about BBQ is making me...

HONGRY!!

Guv Bob

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...inadequate.jpg

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Guv Bob wrote:
> I don't no about yew butt awl this hyar tawk about BBQ is making me...
>
> HONGRY!!

Your posting style is neither cute or homey, it's become tiresome to the
extreme. The crossposting nonsense is also worn. You're fast working your
way to killfile fodder.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue,rec.dave.butt

> wrote
>> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:40:53 -0700, "Dave Issa Butt" >
>> wrote:

>>>"Guv Bob" > wrote

>>>I don't no about yew butt awl this hyar tawk about BBQ is making me...
>>>HONGRY!!

>> >Your posting style is neither cute or homey, it's become tiresome to the
>> >extreme. The crossposting nonsense is also worn. You're fast working
>> >your way to killfile fodder.

> Allow me to help, Dave: "Your posts are puerile and under-dramatized.
> You lack any sense of structure, character, or the Aristotelian
> unities."

Hey, don't chew bee pickin on muh pal Dave. He's hepping me work up some fodder - unlike yore self. Besides, how dew yew no his posts are puerile? Have you seen it up close? (Don't answer that - they may bee ladies presunt.)

Guv Bob
"One man's fodder is another man's brakefest."
-- W. K. Kellogg

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Deer Mister Sqwertz,

Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message ...
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 22:40:53 -0700, Dave Bugg wrote:
>
> > Your posting style is neither cute or homey, it's become tiresome to the
> > extreme. The crossposting nonsense is also worn. You're fast working your
> > way to killfile fodder.

> New addition to the rules for AFB:
>
> !delete Xref {alt.religion.kibology} {alt.appalachian} {*.inbred}
>
> (Delete anything cross-posted to ARK and AA, and anywhere else
> these folks post)
>
> -sw

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Guv Bob wrote:
> Deer Mister Sqwertz,
>
> Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick
routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to you,
to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would be
respectful enough of the NG to tone it down. I guess it ain't gonna happen.
With you in my kill-file, you can post all the nonsensical crap you want,
but I won't see it.

If there is anyone left who still hasn't kill-filed Guv in the future, and
he decides to grow up and act like a normal person, let me know and I'll
un-killfile him.

Plonk!!

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message ...
> Guv Bob wrote:
> > Deer Mister Sqwertz,
> >
> > Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

> Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick
> routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to you,
> to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would be

What was that? Your posting got cut off.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Guv Bob" > wrote in message
> What was that? Your posting got cut off.

It should all be here, copied below. I don't like working so hard to read my
native language, either.

___________________
Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick
routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to you,
to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would be
respectful enough of the NG to tone it down. I guess it ain't gonna happen.
With you in my kill-file, you can post all the nonsensical crap you want,
but I won't see it.

If there is anyone left who still hasn't kill-filed Guv in the future, and
he decides to grow up and act like a normal person, let me know and I'll
un-killfile him.

Plonk!!
_______________________

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

..

> Plonk!!
> _______________________

Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
<Plonk!!>

All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled poke.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Spud wrote:
> .
>>
>> Plonk!!
>> _______________________
>>

> Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
> <Plonk!!>
>
> All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled
> poke.

Your sarcasm and lack of wit is duly noted. There was no 'lesson'. He's free
to post whatever and however he wishes; this is an unmoderated ng. I also
think it's fair to let somone I've helped in the past understand why I find
his posts objectionable and why I won't see his postings or offer further
help.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> Spud wrote:
> >>
> >> Plonk!!
> >>

> > Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
> > <Plonk!!>
> >
> > All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled
> > poke.

> Your sarcasm and lack of wit is duly noted. There was no 'lesson'. He's
> free to post whatever and however he wishes; this is an unmoderated ng. I
> also think it's fair to let somone I've helped in the past understand why
> I find his posts objectionable and why I won't see his postings or offer
> further help.

At least Spud didn't quote the guv. My killfile runneth over!

forgotten. Thanks ! ! ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. He doesn't
use the nasty four lettered profanity that a bunch of the "newbies" seem to
think
makes them sound intelligent. He is not a "faux appalachian", having come
from North Carolina and if you are normal, thank God he'll never grow up.
There's something wrong with you son!!!!!!

Moonbeam

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Guv Bob wrote:
>> Deer Mister Sqwertz,
>>
>> Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

> Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick
> routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to
> you, to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would be
> respectful enough of the NG to tone it down. I guess it ain't gonna
> happen. With you in my kill-file, you can post all the nonsensical crap
> you want, but I won't see it.
>
> If there is anyone left who still hasn't kill-filed Guv in the future, and
> he decides to grow up and act like a normal person, let me know and I'll
> un-killfile him.
>
> Plonk!!
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Moonbeam wrote:

> Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. ....

Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Moonbeam wrote:
>
>> Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. ....

> Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Default Dave Bugg and John Childers - the same person?? Ah hehn!!

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message ...
> Moonbeam wrote:
>
> > Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. .....

> Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

Now yew looky hyar, Dave the Booger.

First off, yew best not mess with Moonbeam. I don't thank yew wood want too see her coming at yew with a frying pan in each hand in a dark alley way!! (How's zat, Moonbeam? I'm takin up for yew!)

Second off, they is awl reddy one "Booger" in this newsgroup and he is 3-5 times smarter than yew. That Booger's reel name is GooberBoy and he's frum Braxton County, which, as all hi IQ types like yore self nose, is home of the pertiest wimmen and THEE DUMMEST men in the the hole wide world. Except for GooberBoy that is. He's above average.

Third off, they is one other reel Booger here, and that one is 7-12 times smarter than GooberBoy, which makes him 2-4 times smarter than yew (check my math wood ye?).

And forth rite, if the trooth wuz told, they is another feller that is about at yore level of smarts, and that wood be a feller by the name of....

J O H N C H I L D E R S

Did yew git it? I'll write slow...

That wuz...

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHN

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS

Don't be messin round hyar or JOHN CHILDERS will git own yew like ugly on a ape and bore yew TEW DEATH will goofy commints.

Thank yew and have a pleasant eventing.

Guv Bob

"And yore welcome"
--- Idjit BoB (the REEL McCoy Booger)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Spud" > wrote in message ...

> Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
> <Plonk!!>
>
> All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled poke.

Spud? Poke one far me, wood ye!?

Guv Bob

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Moonbeam" > wrote in message

> Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. He
> doesn't use the nasty four lettered profanity that a bunch of the
> "newbies" seem to think
> makes them sound intelligent. He is not a "faux appalachian", having come
> from North Carolina and if you are normal, thank God he'll never grow up.
> There's something wrong with you son!!!!!!

if i wanted to go to pigeon forge, gatlinburg, dollyworld, baldknobbers,
listen to jerry clower, or silver dollar city to hear pseudo yuck yuck hill
talk, i would.

joe
petersburg (but i don't) alaska

and please stop the cross-posting

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.appalachian

"just joe" > wrote in message ...

> "Moonbeam" > wrote in message
> >
> > Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. He
> > doesn't use the nasty four lettered profanity that a bunch of the
> > "newbies" seem to think
> > makes them sound intelligent. He is not a "faux appalachian", having come
> > from North Carolina and if you are normal, thank God he'll never grow up.
> > There's something wrong with you son!!!!!!

> if i wanted to go to pigeon forge, gatlinburg, dollyworld, baldknobbers,
> listen to jerry clower, or silver dollar city to hear pseudo yuck yuck hill
> talk, i would.

Me too!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYUrdMzbtUg

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

On 25-Oct-2007, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> Guv Bob wrote:
> > Deer Mister Sqwertz,
> >
> > Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

> Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick
> routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to
> you,
> to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would be
> respectful enough of the NG to tone it down. I guess it ain't gonna
> happen.
> With you in my kill-file, you can post all the nonsensical crap you want,
> but I won't see it.
>
> If there is anyone left who still hasn't kill-filed Guv in the future, and
>
> he decides to grow up and act like a normal person, let me know and I'll
> un-killfile him.
>
> Plonk!!
>
> --
> Dave

It won't be me Dave because I just Plonk'd his sorry ass.
--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 25-Oct-2007, "Moonbeam" > wrote:

> Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. He
> doesn't
> use the nasty four lettered profanity that a bunch of the "newbies" seem
> think
> makes them sound intelligent. He is not a "faux appalachian", having come
> from North Carolina and if you are normal, thank God he'll never grow up.
> There's something wrong with you son!!!!!!
>
> Moonbeam
>

> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> > Guv Bob wrote:
> >> Deer Mister Sqwertz,
> >>
> >> Go squert up a rope. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OD

> > Sorry Guv, but this top-posting, wanna-be faux Appalachian, in-bred hick
> >
> > routine is just too tiresome and aggravating. I've tried to be fair to
> > you, to give you a chance to play well with others, and hoped you would
> > be
> > respectful enough of the NG to tone it down. I guess it ain't gonna
> > happen. With you in my kill-file, you can post all the nonsensical crap
> > you want, but I won't see it.
> >
> > If there is anyone left who still hasn't kill-filed Guv in the future,
> > and
> > he decides to grow up and act like a normal person, let me know and I'll
> >
> > un-killfile him.
> >
> > Plonk!!
> >
> > --
> > Dave

Plonk. Nuther topposting ass I won't see anymore.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)
Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

About that long............................................, Moonbeam! :O)

"Moonbeam" > wrote in message ...

> I'll bet a pewter button that the one who ends up talking to himself is
> Buggman.The Guv has been on this NG for a long, long time. How long has
> Buggman been with us?????
> Moonbeam

> >> It won't be me Dave because I just Plonk'd his sorry ass.

> > That's the problem folks like Guv face: eventually he may be killfiled by
> > everyone on the ng and end up just talkin' to himself.
> >
> > --
> > Dave

www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Guv.......Yourealize that me and you are the only one that know this because
Buggman has killed our files or something like that. He's back at his
BarBQue
shack dishin out that special barbque. I was goin to tell him about your
yearly "bald eagle" barbque, but since he messed with our file he'll never
know. How
sad.

Moonbeam

"Guv Bob" > wrote in message
About that long............................................, Moonbeam! :O)

"Moonbeam" > wrote in message

> I'll bet a pewter button that the one who ends up talking to himself is
> Buggman.The Guv has been on this NG for a long, long time. How long has
> Buggman been with us?????
> Moonbeam

> >> It won't be me Dave because I just Plonk'd his sorry ass.

> > That's the problem folks like Guv face: eventually he may be killfiled
> > by
> > everyone on the ng and end up just talkin' to himself.
> >
> > --
> > Dave

www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Moonbeam wrote:
> Guv.......Yourealize that me and you are the only one that know this because
> Buggman has killed our files or something like that. He's back at his
> BarBQue
> shack dishin out that special barbque. I was goin to tell him about your
> yearly "bald eagle" barbque, but since he messed with our file he'll never
> know. How
> sad.
>
> Moonbeam

I would say lucky, not sad.

DH

> "Guv Bob" > wrote in message
> About that long............................................, Moonbeam! :O)
>
> "Moonbeam" > wrote in message
>> I'll bet a pewter button that the one who ends up talking to himself is
>> Buggman.The Guv has been on this NG for a long, long time. How long has
>> Buggman been with us?????
>> Moonbeam

>>> That's the problem folks like Guv face: eventually he may be killfiled
>>> by
>>> everyone on the ng and end up just talkin' to himself.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dave

www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > writes:

>Moonbeam wrote:

>> Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. ....

>Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.

Maybe, but barbecue in Washington State? I hope it's better than what we had
in Long Beach a few years ago...

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Whur did you eat in Long Beech, Chief? Wasn't Johnny Reb's wuz it?

Guv Bob

"The Chief Instigator" > wrote in message ...
> "Dave Bugg" > writes:
>
> >Moonbeam wrote:

> >> Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. .....

> >Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.

> Maybe, but barbecue in Washington State? I hope it's better than what we had
> in Long Beach a few years ago...
>
> --
> Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
> chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
> LAST GAME: Houston 6, San Antonio 5 (SO) (October 19)
> NEXT GAME: Saturday, October 27 at San Antonio, 7:05

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Shush up on the bald eagle, MoonBob!! I only got 5 birds this time - hardly enuff for the miseries, myself and the MoonBob fambly. Last year we ran out and had to cut up possum in the shape of drumsticks.

Guv Bob

"Moonbeam" > wrote in message ...

> Guv.......Yourealize that me and you are the only one that know this because
> Buggman has killed our files or something like that. He's back at his
> BarBQue
> shack dishin out that special barbque. I was goin to tell him about your
> yearly "bald eagle" barbque, but since he messed with our file he'll never
> know. How
> sad.
>
> Moonbeam
>

> "Guv Bob" > wrote in message
> About that long............................................, Moonbeam! :O)
>
> "Moonbeam" > wrote in message
> >
> > I'll bet a pewter button that the one who ends up talking to himself is
> > Buggman.The Guv has been on this NG for a long, long time. How long has
> > Buggman been with us?????
> > Moonbeam

> > > That's the problem folks like Guv face: eventually he may be killfiled
> > > by
> > > everyone on the ng and end up just talkin' to himself.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Dave

www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

"Moonbeam" > writes:

>I'll bet a pewter button that the one who ends up talking to himself is
>Buggman.The Guv has been on this NG for a long, long time. How long has
>Buggman been with us?????
>Moonbeam

He's a bit removed from Appalachia...as in Washington state (and Chelan
County).

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
LAST GAME: Houston 6, San Antonio 5 (SO) (October 19)
NEXT GAME: Saturday, October 27 at San Antonio, 7:05
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:16:32 -0700, "Spud" > wrote:

>.
>>
>> Plonk!!
>> _______________________
>>

>Man, you guys taught him a lesson he'll never forget! The dreaded
><Plonk!!>
>
>All this talk is make'n me HONGRY. Gonna go eat sum left over pulled poke.

I Plonked Old HONGRY a while ago. I don't like poking under bridges.

Harry
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Oct 25, 7:00 pm, "Moonbeam" > wrote:
> I'll bet a pewter button that the one who ends up talking to himself is
> Buggman.The Guv has been on this NG for a long, long time. How long has
> Buggman been with us?????
> Moonbeam

Oooh, not enough time to tarnish a unvarnished brass button there
Mooney.
Shee-it, less than that. Now Bugg there for better or worse, has been
here for nigh on a decade. So, enjoy the moonshine, and **** off.

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

"Guv Bob" > writes:

>Whur did you eat in Long Beech, Chief? Wasn't Johnny Reb's wuz it?

Not even close...we got a Carl's Jr. three or four blocks from the Long Beach
Arena. (This was a few years before they assimilated Hardees.)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
LAST GAME: Houston 6, San Antonio 5 (SO) (October 19)
NEXT GAME: Saturday, October 27 at San Antonio, 7:05
Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

"The Chief Instigator" > wrote in message ...
> "Guv Bob" > writes:
>
> >Whur did you eat in Long Beech, Chief? Wasn't Johnny Reb's wuz it?

> Not even close...we got a Carl's Jr. three or four blocks from the Long Beach
> Arena. (This was a few years before they assimilated Hardees.)

Carl's Junior!!?? You didn't actually EAT it, did you, Chief?! Sorry to have to tell yew, my good man, butt that wasn't technically "real" meat. (Hint -- they ain't any stray cats in Long Beach.)

Next time check this out... No "technically" barbeque, but at least it's feline-free...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4D5x-b62E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx5DPi7GtcM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWVnPlUCrf8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OepD7u4Yefc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIjkllosIdo

Guv Bob

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Denny Wheeler wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:24:31 -0400, "Moonbeam"
> > wrote:
>
>> snip

> You probably didn't see the whole exchange, or the times Dave
> ("buggman"--who posts under his own name, as do I, and most others in
> afb) has helped "Gov" out with good advice. Dave politely requested
> he drop the 'hillbilly speak' writing. He chose not to. <shrug>
>

> -denny-

Hillbilly? I thought he was trying for Hillary Clinton.
Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

"Guv Bob" > writes:

>"The Chief Instigator" > wrote in message ...
>> "Guv Bob" > writes:

>> >Whur did you eat in Long Beech, Chief? Wasn't Johnny Reb's wuz it?

>> Not even close...we got a Carl's Jr. three or four blocks from the Long
>> Beach Arena. (This was a few years before they assimilated Hardees.)

>Carl's Junior!!?? You didn't actually EAT it, did you, Chief?! Sorry to
>have to tell yew, my good man, butt that wasn't technically "real" meat.
>(Hint -- they ain't any stray cats in Long Beach.)

On that visit, we were staying at the hotel between the Arena and the Queen
Mary. (It was a short walk over to what passed for a mall.)

>Next time check this out... No "technically" barbeque, but at least it's
>feline-free...
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4D5x-b62E
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx5DPi7GtcM
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWVnPlUCrf8
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OepD7u4Yefc
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIjkllosIdo

Down here, where barbecue is one of the national sports of Texas, we've got
all sorts of opportunities to pick from: Demeris, Pappas (who unfortunately
bought out Luther's), the Mikeska Brothers in Temple, Taylor, El Campo, and
Columbus, Drexler's on the southeast edge of downtown, and even the fake
Luling City Market that's on Richmond a few blocks east of the West Loop (and
has absolutely nothing to do with the *real* city market in Luling, which is
about 135 miles away from Houston)...and that's before you get down into south
Texas, where the art originated.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey ) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2007-08 Houston Aeros) AA#2273
LAST GAME: Houston 6, San Antonio 5 (SO) (October 19)
NEXT GAME: Saturday, October 27 at San Antonio, 7:05
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:
<
<snippage>

> That's the problem folks like Guv face: eventually he may be killfiled by
> everyone on the ng and end up just talkin' to himself.

Or morphing...

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Moonbeam wrote:

<snippage>

> How long has Buggman been with us?????
> Moonbeam

Since about 2003... and you?
Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Moonbeam:
> Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. He
> doesn't use the nasty four lettered profanity that a bunch of the
> "newbies" seem to think
> makes them sound intelligent. He is not a "faux appalachian", having come
> from North Carolina and if you are normal, thank God he'll never grow up.
> There's something wrong with you son!!!!!!

Now now Moonbeam. You know better than to encourage the Guv.

--
Must be... Idjit

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Moonbeam:
>> Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. ....

Dave Bugg:
> Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.

Leave Moonbeam alone. She's a nice lady. Otherwise... thems fightin'
werds!!!

--
Must be... Idjit

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

Moonbeam:
> > Don't know you "buggman" but have known the Gov for many a year. ....

Dave Buggs:
> Sure you have. And your post is all we need to know about you.

Guv:
Now yew looky hyar, Dave the Booger.

******EDITED, BUT KEPT THE BEST PARTS******

Thank yew and have a pleasant eventing.

Guv Bob

"And yore welcome"
--- Idjit BoB (the REEL McCoy Booger)

Guv, didn't think yew cared. Got a tear in my one good eye.

--
Must be... Idjit... aka Booger

Posted to alt.appalachian,alt.food.barbecue

DB:
> That's the problem folks like Guv face: eventually he may be killfiled by
> everyone on the ng and end up just talkin' to himself.

With an uppity attitude like that, who'd want to talk to yew anyways.
Havin' to advertise yer kill filing people must make yew feel purty
sooperior don't it? Ya moron!

--
Must be... Idjit... aka Booger