Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Colorado Q'ers?

I(a.f.b. lurker) saw this Oak on Craigslist and thought someone might
be interested if in Colorado. Good deal I think....
Matt Mika
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:38:16 -0600, MattMika >
wrote:

>I(a.f.b. lurker) saw this Oak on Craigslist and thought someone might
>be interested if in Colorado. Good deal I think....
>Matt Mika

forgot the link...

http://denver.craigslist.org/mat/449482899.html
Matt Mika
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

I live in Colorado Springs. I get my wood at C&D Sand. They have oak,
mesquite, pecan and others at a really reasonable price.

Might be worth a drive to Colorado Springs for some people.

Paul Q

"MattMika" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:38:16 -0600, MattMika >
> wrote:
>
>>I(a.f.b. lurker) saw this Oak on Craigslist and thought someone might
>>be interested if in Colorado. Good deal I think....
>>Matt Mika

> forgot the link...
>
> http://denver.craigslist.org/mat/449482899.html
> Matt Mika

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Shoot.. That should have been C&C Sand. BTW, they are putting in a new
yard about a mile from my house!! I'll be five minutes from a wood refresh
during any regular business hours.

Paul Q

"code_runner" > wrote in message
>I live in Colorado Springs. I get my wood at C&D Sand. They have oak,
>mesquite, pecan and others at a really reasonable price.
>
> Might be worth a drive to Colorado Springs for some people.
>
> Paul Q
>

> "MattMika" > wrote in message
>> On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:38:16 -0600, MattMika >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I(a.f.b. lurker) saw this Oak on Craigslist and thought someone might
>>>be interested if in Colorado. Good deal I think....
>>>Matt Mika

>> forgot the link...
>>
>> http://denver.craigslist.org/mat/449482899.html
>> Matt Mika

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

code_runner wrote:
> Shoot.. That should have been C&C Sand. BTW, they are putting in a
> new yard about a mile from my house!! I'll be five minutes from a
> wood refresh during any regular business hours.
>
> Paul Q

Paul, it might be better if you bottom-post.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

code_runner wrote:
> Shoot.. That should have been C&C Sand. BTW, they are putting in a
> new yard about a mile from my house!! I'll be five minutes from a
> wood refresh during any regular business hours.

Please, please, bottom or interleave your posted responses.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Colorado Ophelia[_9_] General Cooking 57 21-09-2013 04:34 AM
You're from colorado if...... notbob General Cooking 0 01-11-2006 04:27 PM
YOU MIGHT BE FROM COLORADO IF... The Spaminator General Cooking 0 01-11-2006 01:40 PM
chile colorado sf General Cooking 7 11-01-2005 08:03 AM
chile colorado sf General Cooking 0 09-01-2005 08:17 PM