FoodBanter.com

-   -   Colorado Q'ers? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/137413-colorado-qers.html)

MattMika 16-10-2007 05:38 PM

Colorado Q'ers?

I(a.f.b. lurker) saw this Oak on Craigslist and thought someone might
be interested if in Colorado. Good deal I think....
Matt Mika

MattMika 16-10-2007 05:40 PM

Colorado Q'ers?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 10:38:16 -0600, MattMika >
wrote:

>I(a.f.b. lurker) saw this Oak on Craigslist and thought someone might
>be interested if in Colorado. Good deal I think....
>Matt Mika

forgot the link...

http://denver.craigslist.org/mat/449482899.html
Matt Mika

code_runner 23-10-2007 08:32 PM

Colorado Q'ers?

I live in Colorado Springs. I get my wood at C&D Sand. They have oak,
mesquite, pecan and others at a really reasonable price.

Might be worth a drive to Colorado Springs for some people.

Paul Q

code_runner 24-10-2007 03:54 PM

Colorado Q'ers?

Shoot.. That should have been C&C Sand. BTW, they are putting in a new
yard about a mile from my house!! I'll be five minutes from a wood refresh
during any regular business hours.

Paul Q

Dave Bugg 24-10-2007 09:49 PM

Colorado Q'ers?

code_runner wrote:
> Shoot.. That should have been C&C Sand. BTW, they are putting in a
> new yard about a mile from my house!! I'll be five minutes from a
> wood refresh during any regular business hours.
>
> Paul Q

Paul, it might be better if you bottom-post.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Dave Bugg 24-10-2007 09:54 PM

Colorado Q'ers?

code_runner wrote:
> Shoot.. That should have been C&C Sand. BTW, they are putting in a
> new yard about a mile from my house!! I'll be five minutes from a
> wood refresh during any regular business hours.

Please, please, bottom or interleave your posted responses.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com