Old 13-09-2007, 06:51 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Never Forget/ An Apology

In ,
Steve Wertz spewed forth:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:16:59 -0500, ChairMan wrote:

In ,
Steve Wertz spewed forth:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:15:45 -0500, ChairMan wrote:

That link has been in my sig for 6 years, I just added a warning
for dialup people that it was 7 mb.

Bullshit. It's never been in your .sig, Mr. Patriot (lying like
Bush doesn't make you a patriot).

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=author%3Achairman+group%3Aaustin.*&qt_s=S earch

Try again and search for posts I originally made, not replies
To reduce redundancy and clutter, my settings are not to include it
in replies or forwards.

Nah. I've seen enough of your posts.

-sw

You really have a hard time admitting when you're wrong, don't you?
Not surprising since it happens so often.
As I said before, it takes a MAN to admit he was wrong and I willfully admit
I was wrong to post this link in this NG.
It's obvious to me that ya'll are way to caught up in yourselves to have
empathy for anyone but yourselves.
It's disgusting to see what one link has brought out of "you regular
posters"
As a long time lurker, I thought there was a few good people( you excluded)
here that would appreciate the tribute to those that died that day.
Boy , was I wrong!!!
MY SINCERE APOLOGIZES TO ALL THAT WERE OFFENDED BY MY POST

***
Never Forget
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

Old 14-09-2007, 12:55 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

food?
barbecue?
don't be a lurker.

tell me what you like to eat and how you do it.
ask a question.
what are you cooking with? someone here might be able to help you improve.

go to alt.binaries.food and be overwhelmed by what some people can do (okay,
nick's photos can be a little wank)

got a good recipe for a lamb roast? cause i got one calling me from the
freezer.

i deal with this every day and i don't need someone to remind me of the day
the towers came down. i am very sensitive to a person that appears to be a
calendar patriot.

joe
petersburg (focus, stay on topic, we all know what day it was and what
happened ) alaska

Old 14-09-2007, 03:04 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"just joe" wrote:
food?
barbecue?
don't be a lurker.

tell me what you like to eat and how you do it.
ask a question.
what are you cooking with? someone here might be able to help you
improve.

go to alt.binaries.food and be overwhelmed by what some people can do
(okay, nick's photos can be a little wank)

got a good recipe for a lamb roast? cause i got one calling me from the
freezer.

i deal with this every day and i don't need someone to remind me of the
day the towers came down. i am very sensitive to a person that appears to
be a calendar patriot.

joe
petersburg (focus, stay on topic, we all know what day it was and what
happened ) alaska

You are The Man, Joe!

~Semper Fi~

My apology to sky jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 19 13-01-2010 10:27 PM
The Apology - L. Credit Where Due T.[_4_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2007 10:22 PM
Apology L. Credit Where Due T.[_4_] General Cooking 0 02-06-2007 10:21 PM
An Apology...... Wcsjohn Sourdough 6 07-10-2004 08:48 PM
An apology to all PENMART01 General Cooking 11 28-09-2004 01:49 AM