Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Never Forget

this is 7mb but worth every minute

--
***
Never Forget
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
Steve Wertz >spewed forth:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:32:51 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
>
>> this is 7mb but worth every minute

> And here we have a 2-bit moron in action.
>
> -sw

FU asswipe.
figures YOU would criticize a memorial.
who woulda thought you'd give a shit about anything not steve.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> FU

fu?
shouldn't that be fy? as in '**** you'? mfpos

joe
petersburg (aren't you supposed to be in school?) alaska

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> shouldn't that be fy? as in '**** you'? mfpos

oh, and because you seem to have a spelling disorder,

mfpos means i called you a 'mother ****ing piece of shit'

joe
petersburg (yeah yeah, so what? i don't care) alaska

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
just joe >spewed forth:
>> shouldn't that be fy? as in '**** you'? mfpos
>>

> oh, and because you seem to have a spelling disorder,
>
> mfpos means i called you a 'mother ****ing piece of shit'
>
> joe
> petersburg (yeah yeah, so what? i don't care) alaska

Why am I mfpos?
Cuz i criticized stevie or because I paid tribute to those that died on
9-11?
If it's the latter, I think YOU are the mfpos. If it's the other, stevie
wants a reach around

BTW yer mom enjoyed it up the ass too. just like you and stevie
FU2

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

ChairMan wrote:
> In ,
> just joe >spewed forth:
>>> shouldn't that be fy? as in '**** you'? mfpos
>>>

>> oh, and because you seem to have a spelling disorder,
>>
>> mfpos means i called you a 'mother ****ing piece of shit'
>>
>> joe
>> petersburg (yeah yeah, so what? i don't care) alaska

> Why am I mfpos?
> Cuz i criticized stevie or because I paid tribute to those that died on
> 9-11?
> If it's the latter, I think YOU are the mfpos. If it's the other, stevie
> wants a reach around
>
> BTW yer mom enjoyed it up the ass too. just like you and stevie
> FU2

Isn't the internet a wonderful place! You meet the nicest people...
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> Why am I mfpos?

because i loathe people that seem to bring out their saccarin patriotism
only for special events.

> wants a reach around

you seem to know all the terms. spend much time at the minneapolis airport?

> BTW yer mom enjoyed it up the ass too.

my mother is dead. i'm sure that she'd appreciate it if you'd just leave her
alone.

joe
petersburg (listen, it's coming. plonk) alaska

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

ChairMan wrote:
> this is 7mb but worth every minute

That is a moving piece of media - however, it should be followed by the
trail of civilian death and destruction in Afghanistan and Iraq which
is outnumbering the US total body count by quite a large margin.

I sure hope that God is really the forgiving type or there will be need
for a newsgroup called alt.people.barbecue
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Reg Reg is offline

Steve Wertz wrote:

> I thought maybe he tried to post a binary and my news-sever
> truncated it. I didn't know he was referring to his .sig. Most
> people would have put the link in the *body* of the message. I
> didn't even read the .sig.
>
> ObBBQ: I ate my marinated, smoked octopus tonight with stir-fired
> cabbage with sriracha and butter.
>
> http://i17.tinypic.com/66owb6e.jpg

Wow.

Bonus points for drawing little eyes on them.

--
Reg

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
Denny Wheeler >spewed forth:
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:39:37 -0500, "ChairMan" > wrote:
>
>> Why am I mfpos?
>> Cuz i criticized stevie or because I paid tribute to those that died
>> on 9-11?

> Because you ****ing SPAMMED that 'tribute', you dumbass.
> <plonk>

Please define "SPAMMED"
I have no affiliation to the site, I'm not selling anything. It's not
crossposted.
Oh, I get it, it's because I'm not a regular good ole boy that posts
regularly. I'm just a lurker that reads rather than runs my big pompous
mouth all the time. My father once told me ,"That you can learn a whole lot
more with your mouth shut than you can when it's open all the time". Where
do fit in?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
Steve Wertz >spewed forth:
> On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:20:34 -0700, Denny Wheeler wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:39:37 -0500, "ChairMan" > wrote:
>>
>>> Why am I mfpos?
>>> Cuz i criticized stevie or because I paid tribute to those that
>>> died on 9-11?

>> Because you ****ing SPAMMED that 'tribute', you dumbass.
>> <plonk>

> I thought maybe he tried to post a binary and my news-sever
> truncated it. I didn't know he was referring to his .sig. Most
> people would have put the link in the *body* of the message. I
> didn't even read the .sig.

<sarcasms on>
No need to apologize steve,
I understand. It takes a man to admit he was wrong
<sarcasm off>

the reason I didn't post it to the body is because of the subject line.
I figured people were intelligent enough to put the 2 (3) together (subject,
sig and date) and just added that it was a 7mb dl for dial-upers.
I was obviously VERY wrong

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
just joe >spewed forth:
>> Why am I mfpos?

> because i loathe people that seem to bring out their saccarin
> patriotism only for special events.

I loathe people that assume things
you know zip, nada, zero about me. you just ASSume you do
you have no idea when I bring out my patriotism.
That link has been in my sig for 6 years, I just added a warning for dialup
people that it was 7 mb.
BTW: It's saccharin

>> BTW yer mom enjoyed it up the ass too.

> my mother is dead. i'm sure that she'd appreciate it if you'd just
> leave her alone.

you're the one that brought the "mother ****in" into it based on your
ASSuming.
I just posted a link to tribute those that lived and died on that day and
that should be remember EVERYDAY not just on 9-11 and was called a 2-bit
moron by someone that is as ignorant as you are starting to look like
because of his ADMITTED ASSumption.
STEVE WERTZ "I thought maybe he tried to post a binary and my news-sever
truncated it. I didn't know he was referring to his .sig. I didn't even
read the .sig."

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
jOhN >spewed forth:
> ChairMan wrote:
>> this is 7mb but worth every minute
>>

> That is a moving piece of media - however, it should be followed by
> the trail of civilian death and destruction in Afghanistan and Iraq
> which is outnumbering the US total body count by quite a large margin.

Just remember we were ATTACKED first, none of this would be happening had it
not been for that fateful day
I posted this to tribute the INNOCENT people that died that day. Nothing
more, nothing less
Not to make a political statement. Nor to go into a body count or long drawn
out discussion on who's right and who's wrong.
My political opinions mean zero to the people that died or survived that
day.
I just feel that people have forgotten that day and contrary to what has
been posted in this thread, I don't bring out my "saccharin patriotism
only for special events". This link has been in my sig for 6 years.

> I sure hope that God is really the forgiving type or there will be
> need for a newsgroup called alt.people.barbecue

I believe he is, has a GREAT sense of humor<he made us in his image, he has
too> and loves Q

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"ChairMan" > wrote:
> jOhN >spewed forth:
> > ChairMan wrote:
> >> [ . . . ]

> I just feel that people have forgotten that day and contrary to what has
> been posted in this thread, I don't bring out my "saccharin patriotism
> only for special events". This link has been in my sig for 6 years.

[ . . . ]

See C7H5NO3S. More precisely, particularly when used as an adjective,
saccharine.

You dropped the link from your sig after it was there for six years?

Never mind.

~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
Steve Wertz >spewed forth:
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 00:15:45 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
>
>> That link has been in my sig for 6 years, I just added a warning for
>> dialup people that it was 7 mb.

> Bullshit. It's never been in your .sig, Mr. Patriot (lying like
> Bush doesn't make you a patriot).
>
> <http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=author%3Achairman+group%3Aaustin.*&qt_s=S earch>

Try again and search for posts I originally made, not replies
To reduce redundancy and clutter, my settings are not to include it in
replies or forwards.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In ,
Nick Cramer >spewed forth:
> "ChairMan" > wrote:
>> jOhN >spewed forth:

>> I just feel that people have forgotten that day and contrary to what
>> has been posted in this thread, I don't bring out my "saccharin
>> patriotism only for special events". This link has been in my sig
>> for 6 years.

> [ . . . ]
>
> See C7H5NO3S. More precisely, particularly when used as an adjective,
> saccharine.

tell it to joe

> You dropped the link from your sig after it was there for six years?
>
> Never mind.

Nope, its still there
To reduce redundancy and clutter, my settings are not to include it in
replies and forwards.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Never Forget/ An Apology

In ,
Steve Wertz >spewed forth:
> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:16:59 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
>
>> In ,
>> Steve Wertz >spewed forth:

>>> Bullshit. It's never been in your .sig, Mr. Patriot (lying like
>>> Bush doesn't make you a patriot).
>>>
>>> <http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=author%3Achairman+group%3Aaustin.*&qt_s=S earch>

>> Try again and search for posts I originally made, not replies
>> To reduce redundancy and clutter, my settings are not to include it
>> in replies or forwards.

> Nah. I've seen enough of your posts.
>
> -sw

You really have a hard time admitting when you're wrong, don't you?
Not surprising since it happens so often.
As I said before, it takes a MAN to admit he was wrong and I willfully admit
I was wrong to post this link in this NG.
It's obvious to me that ya'll are way to caught up in yourselves to have
empathy for anyone but yourselves.
It's disgusting to see what one link has brought out of "you regular
posters"
As a long time lurker, I thought there was a few good people( you excluded)
here that would appreciate the tribute to those that died that day.
Boy , was I wrong!!!
MY SINCERE APOLOGIZES TO ALL THAT WERE OFFENDED BY MY POST

***
Never Forget
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> trail of civilian death and destruction in Afghanistan and Iraq which is
> outnumbering the US total body count by quite a large margin.

just finished reading, er listening on an audio book, charlie wilson's war
by g.crile. how one congressman fronted the mujahideen who then became the
taliban who became experts at urban warfare......because we trained them.

okay, off politics. this is all about bbq.

chef juke's bbq sauce. can't do no bettah, mon.

joe
petersburg (yes, god has a sense of humor
http://www.bobrivers.com/player/play...D=1025&Speed=2 )alaska

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default OT- Never Forget

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> Steve Wertz > wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:16:59 -0500, ChairMan wrote:
>> > Steve Wertz >spewed forth:

>> Nah. I've seen enough of your posts.

> Whatever his/her/its intentions may have been in its first post to this
> group, it would appear to have metamorphised.
>

> /| /| _____________________
> ||__|| | |
> / O O\__ | PLEASE DO NOT |
> / \ | FEED THE TROLLS |
> / \ \|_____________________|
> / _ \ \ ||
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | _||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | | --|
> | | | |____ --|
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
> / _ \\ | / `
> * / \_ /- | | |
> * ___ C_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c_-(Tove Jannson)
>
> --
> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
>
> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
> !
> ~Semper Fi~

Nick,

Thanks for your service to this country. And thanks for remembering
our fallen brothers, sisters and heroes. You would think people would show
a little respect and patriotism on a historical date like that (apparently
not for some). Have no fear, there are still plenty of people who are pro
USA living in this country. It is through their actions and sacrifices that
they are expressing themselves, not by screaming nonsense at anything
patriotic. This noise from the left has just made it harder to hear the
faithful defenders of "Truth, Justice and the American Way".

"This We'll Defend"

Joseph

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Joseph" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> > Steve Wertz > wrote:

> Nick,
>
> Thanks for your service to this country. And thanks for remembering
> our fallen brothers, sisters and heroes. You would think people would
> show a little respect and patriotism on a historical date like that
> (apparently not for some). Have no fear, there are still plenty of
> people who are pro USA living in this country. It is through their
> actions and sacrifices that they are expressing themselves, not by
> screaming nonsense at anything patriotic. This noise from the left has
> just made it harder to hear the faithful defenders of "Truth, Justice and
> the American Way".
>
> "This We'll Defend"

Joseph, I don't recall having previously seen any of your posts here or on
a.b.f, but memory is the second or third thing to go. ;-(

Respect and patriotism should not be restricted only to historical days.
"My country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right. When wrong, to
be made right!" What you refer to as 'noise from the left' comes from some
fine patriotic people who question a poster who introduced himself to the
group with an OT post on a historic day. I've lost or have injured friends
and family from every war since WW II. I think of them every day.

A Korean War vet,

~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
> "Joseph" > wrote:

>> Nick,
>>
>> Thanks for your service to this country. And thanks for remembering
>> our fallen brothers, sisters and heroes. You would think people would
>> show a little respect and patriotism on a historical date like that
>> (apparently not for some). Have no fear, there are still plenty of
>> people who are pro USA living in this country. It is through their
>> actions and sacrifices that they are expressing themselves, not by
>> screaming nonsense at anything patriotic. This noise from the left has
>> just made it harder to hear the faithful defenders of "Truth, Justice and
>> the American Way".
>>
>> "This We'll Defend"

> Joseph, I don't recall having previously seen any of your posts here or on
> a.b.f, but memory is the second or third thing to go. ;-(

Not much of a poster, your memory is intact.

> Respect and patriotism should not be restricted only to historical days.
> "My country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right. When wrong, to
> be made right!" What you refer to as 'noise from the left' comes from some
> fine patriotic people who question a poster who introduced himself to the
> group with an OT post on a historic day. I've lost or have injured friends
> and family from every war since WW II. I think of them every day.
>
> A Korean War vet,

I do feel that sometimes we need to set aside the time to reflect on
the past, as most of us are kept busy with the daily grind. I fly my "Stars
and Stripes" only on certain historical and memorial days, so that it has
special meaning to me (YMMV). I fly the flag at half staff at times out of
respect for the fallen. I use Sunday mornings for visits to the cemetery
and as a time to reflect on life. This is the way it should be... IMHO (or
should I say "works for me..

For what it's worth I am a life long Dem and not a big fan of this
administration's policies, BUT(that's a big but) I have to say that duty,
honor, country, come before political gain. I think a lot of people have
put personal wealth and power before the well being of this great nation.

I find very few posters on Usenet that I care to discuss things with,
so when I see what appears to be an honorable person post something I take
notice. Thanks Again for your service,

Joseph

> Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled Veterans and their families!
>
> Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
> !
> ~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Joseph" > wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> I do feel that sometimes we need to set aside the time to reflect on
> the past, as most of us are kept busy with the daily grind. I fly my
> "Stars and Stripes" only on certain historical and memorial days, so that
> it has special meaning to me (YMMV). I fly the flag at half staff at
> times out of respect for the fallen. I use Sunday mornings for visits to
> the cemetery and as a time to reflect on life. This is the way it should
> be... IMHO (or should I say "works for me..

Joseph, I fly the American flag, Marine Corps flag and MIA/POW flag 24/7,
lighted at night. I lower the flags to half staff on Peace Officers
Memorial Day (May 15), National Korean War Armistice Day (July 27), Patriot
Day (September 11) and National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (December 7).
I fly them at half staff 'til noon on Memorial Day (last Monday in May). I
reflect on life every night, when I go to bed and at other times as
conditions warrant.

> For what it's worth I am a life long Dem and not a big fan of this
> administration's policies, BUT(that's a big but) I have to say that duty,
> honor, country, come before political gain. I think a lot of people have
> put personal wealth and power before the well being of this great nation.

Politicians, in general, seem to me to be the most guilty of the latter.

> I find very few posters on Usenet that I care to discuss things
> with, so when I see what appears to be an honorable person post something
> I take notice. Thanks Again for your service,

We really should find a more suitable venue for this discussion, as this
NewsGroup is primarily for BBQ related posts. Therefore, this will be my
last post on this subject on this NG. If you wish to discuss it further,
perhaps soc.culture.usa or the appropriate NG of your choice. Let me know
here, I will reply there. Thanks.

~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:

> Joseph, I fly the American flag, Marine Corps flag and MIA/POW flag 24/7,
> lighted at night. I lower the flags to half staff on Peace Officers
> Memorial Day (May 15), National Korean War Armistice Day (July 27), Patriot
> Day (September 11) and National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (December 7).
> I fly them at half staff 'til noon on Memorial Day (last Monday in May). I
> reflect on life every night, when I go to bed and at other times as
> conditions warrant.

Thank you. Your effort is worthy of respect.

Nonny

--
---Nonnymus---
You don’t stand any taller by
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nonnymus" > wrote in message
> Nick Cramer wrote:
>

>> Joseph, I fly the American flag, Marine Corps flag and MIA/POW flag 24/7,
>> lighted at night. I lower the flags to half staff on Peace Officers
>> Memorial Day (May 15), National Korean War Armistice Day (July 27),
>> Patriot
>> Day (September 11) and National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day (December
>> 7).
>> I fly them at half staff 'til noon on Memorial Day (last Monday in May).
>> reflect on life every night, when I go to bed and at other times as
>> conditions warrant.
>>

> Thank you. Your effort is worthy of respect.
> Nonny

Agreed, 'nough said...