FoodBanter.com

-   -   barbecue (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/134245-barbecue.html)

[email protected] 05-09-2007 08:59 AM

barbecue

Hi, I;m Rokiah,21 years old and studying in Uitm Shah Alam.I join this
newsgroup because I want to know how to prepare a barbecue.Thank you

Nick Cramer 05-09-2007 09:23 AM

barbecue

" > wrote:
> Hi, I;m Rokiah,21 years old and studying in Uitm Shah Alam.I join this
> newsgroup because I want to know how to prepare a barbecue.Thank you

Hi, Rokiah. Speaking only for myself, but I suspect others will do the
same, I bid you welcome. You can call me Nick. I'm 72 years old and live in
the USA. I don't know how many other posters we have from Malaysia. You
might be the first! What are you studying?

Do you have a grill or smoker?

Can you obtain hardwood lump charcoal?

What kinds of meat/fowl/seafood do you like?

Are you willing to try new things?

I would strongly recommend that you read the FAQ, it will answer many of
your questions, and raise mo http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/

~Semper Fi~

Nick Cramer 05-09-2007 09:28 AM

barbecue

" > wrote:
> Hi, I;m Rokiah,21 years old and studying in Uitm Shah Alam.I join this
> newsgroup because I want to know how to prepare a barbecue.Thank you

Rokiah, I forgot to mention that if you have any food pictures, you can
post them at alt.binaries.food, where most of us post the good, the bad and
the ugly, culinarily speaking! There, you will get the opinions of some
real BBQ masters, among others. ;-)

~Semper Fi~