Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default long pork

I am looking for any information on bbq groups who include long pork
as part of the menu items. I need this information as part of
discussion on human behavior as part of my thesis for my masters on
unusual human behavior -
Thank You - JoAnn

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Redhead wrote:
> I am looking for any information on bbq groups who include long pork

You mean 'long pig', honey.

> as part of the menu items. I need this information as part of
> discussion on human behavior as part of my thesis for my masters on
> unusual human behavior -

Is there anything worse than a troll who doesn't even know the correct bait?

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message

> Is there anything worse than a troll who doesn't even know the correct

bait?

An American who professes to live in the "Greatest Country in the World?"

Hehehehee

Hope you're well Dave

Graeme

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Redhead wrote:
> I am looking for any information on bbq groups who include long pork
> as part of the menu items. I need this information as part of
> discussion on human behavior as part of my thesis for my masters on
> unusual human behavior -
> Thank You - JoAnn

As in, cooking and enjoying food is "unusual human behavior"? What would
you call normal, McDonald's?

This flavor of arrogance is truly unusual.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Graeme...in London" > wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> >
> > Is there anything worse than a troll who doesn't even know the correct

> bait?
>
> An American who professes to live in the "Greatest Country in the World?"
>
> Hehehehee
>
> Hope you're well Dave

Good to hear from ya, Graeme! Yer friends here have been worried about ya.
Hope everything's OK, ya old basturt!

~Semper Fi~

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sep 1, 3:53 pm, Dave Turner > wrote:
> Redhead wrote:
> > I am looking for any information on bbq groups who include long pork
> > as part of the menu items. I need this information as part of
> > discussion on human behavior as part of my thesis for my masters on
> > unusual human behavior -
> > Thank You - JoAnn

> As in, cooking and enjoying food is "unusual human behavior"? What would
> you call normal, McDonald's?
>
> This flavor of arrogance is truly unusual.

Errr, the "long pig" she meant to refer to (see Dave B's post) is a
term that refers to human meat.

Googling it you could learn that young'uns are known as "hairless
goats". :-|

As Dave said, a truly inept troll.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 02 Sep 2007 00:30:42 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>"Graeme...in London" > wrote:
>> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > Is there anything worse than a troll who doesn't even know the correct

>> bait?
>>
>> An American who professes to live in the "Greatest Country in the World?"
>>
>> Hehehehee
>>
>> Hope you're well Dave

>Good to hear from ya, Graeme! Yer friends here have been worried about ya.
>Hope everything's OK, ya old basturt!

The B12 complex vitamins kicked in, looks like. ;o)

Harry
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Tutall wrote:
> On Sep 1, 3:53 pm, Dave Turner > wrote:
>> Redhead wrote:
>>> I am looking for any information on bbq groups who include long pork
>>> as part of the menu items. I need this information as part of
>>> discussion on human behavior as part of my thesis for my masters on
>>> unusual human behavior -
>>> Thank You - JoAnn

>> As in, cooking and enjoying food is "unusual human behavior"? What would
>> you call normal, McDonald's?
>>
>> This flavor of arrogance is truly unusual.

> Errr, the "long pig" she meant to refer to (see Dave B's post) is a
> term that refers to human meat.
>
> Googling it you could learn that young'uns are known as "hairless
> goats". :-|
>

> As Dave said, a truly inept troll.

Thanks Tutall,
it will probably take me a while to learn...There is some real sick
critters that roam these ng's.

long pork super hulk Barbecue 0 02-01-2016 12:47 PM
long pork super hulk Recipes 0 02-01-2016 12:47 PM
pork butte: how long do you let it sit afterrub? Zz Yzx Barbecue 13 26-03-2008 07:53 PM
How long does it take to pull pork? Jesse Skeens Barbecue 31 11-07-2004 03:17 AM