Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Traeger

I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
Taeger is not helpful.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
> Taeger is not helpful.

You should have bought a Fast Eddie by Cookshack.
Excellent customer service. Eddie himself would probably give you a call if
you needed it.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
> Taeger is not helpful.

That surprises me. We bought a Traeger a year ago, and found customer
service to be outstanding.

I don't know what you need, but if you ask questions, I'll be glad to try to
answer them, or at least pass them on to the hubby.

Sheila

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
> Taeger is not helpful.

You have to actually ask a question to get help. So far, we can't help
either. Have you noticed a trend here?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Steve Wertz wrote:

> I doubt AOl lets you access email VIA POP or IMAP. And it sure
> doesn't have NNTP access.

AOL has offered IMAP service for years, and it seems to work
well, though I use it very little for (hopefully) obvious reasons.

Dana

Cleaning Traeger Grills greg h Barbecue 3 11-04-2008 11:21 PM
Traeger Thermostat Problems greg h Barbecue 0 31-03-2008 05:37 AM
Traeger Gary Ingram Barbecue 22 01-09-2004 03:53 AM
Looking for Traeger tips CigarLawyer Barbecue 21 01-07-2004 11:55 PM
pastrami on the Traeger Robert Barbecue 4 13-05-2004 12:24 AM