FoodBanter.com

-   -   Traeger (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/130804-traeger.html)

[email protected] 04-08-2007 07:15 PM

Traeger

I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
Taeger is not helpful.

BOB[_9_] 04-08-2007 07:22 PM

Traeger

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
> Taeger is not helpful.

You should have bought a Fast Eddie by Cookshack.
Excellent customer service. Eddie himself would probably give you a call if
you needed it.

WhansaMi 05-08-2007 01:43 AM

Traeger

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
> Taeger is not helpful.

That surprises me. We bought a Traeger a year ago, and found customer
service to be outstanding.

I don't know what you need, but if you ask questions, I'll be glad to try to
answer them, or at least pass them on to the hubby.

Sheila

Edwin Pawlowski 05-08-2007 02:52 AM

Traeger

> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
> Taeger is not helpful.

You have to actually ask a question to get help. So far, we can't help
either. Have you noticed a trend here?

Bill[_3_] 05-08-2007 03:35 AM

Traeger

In article >,
says...

> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
> > Taeger is not helpful.
> >

> You have to actually ask a question to get help. So far, we can't help
> either. Have you noticed a trend here?

It seems to be a common misconception of goober posters
that everyone owns a crystal ball or at least a mind wave
reception helmet to figure out what they're intentions
are. I've noticed this in many groups, not just this one.

They'll state they've got a problem with their computer
and say nothing about their hardware, software, or what
the problem is.

Then they'll whine about the lack of help. It seems the
same approach is supposed to work with grills. It's sort
of sad really.

Bill
--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and
WebTV.

Bill[_3_] 05-08-2007 04:43 PM

Traeger

In article >,
LID says...

wrote:

> >> I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
> >> Taeger is not helpful.

> >Have you tried pine?

> Pine would be an improvement over aol, yes. But he'd need a 'nix
> machine.
>
> -denny-

Not necessarily.

http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/resources...ng/faqs/pine_i
nstall_win.html

http://tinyurl.com/3afwaw

Now all he needs is some fjords.

Bill

Dana Myers 06-08-2007 05:28 AM

Traeger

Steve Wertz wrote:

> I doubt AOl lets you access email VIA POP or IMAP. And it sure
> doesn't have NNTP access.

AOL has offered IMAP service for years, and it seems to work
well, though I use it very little for (hopefully) obvious reasons.

Dana

EZ[_2_] 20-08-2007 07:34 PM

Traeger

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 11:15:18 -0700, wrote:
>
>> I just bought a wood pellet grill and need tons of advice. So far
>> Taeger is not helpful.

> Have you tried pine?

I heard PINE stands for Pine Is Not Elm, among other things.

I used to support PINE on VMS VAX/ALPHA years ago. Now, it's all Exchange.

Back to the OP, I bought my Traeger just a few months ago, so if you're
still reading and need help, ask away. I've probably logged 50 or 60 hours
cooking all kinds of stuff on it and might be able to help ya.

--
EZ
Traeger BBQ075 "Texas"