Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default pulled pork buns

I'm not sure that this is considered traditional, but we prefer our
pulled pork on hot dog buns instead of hamburger buns. We eat ours with
a pretty heavy serving of sweet slaw and a topping of apple cider
vinegar mixed with Texas Pete and perhaps a little cayenne to give it
even more tang. The vinegar and dressing on the slaw make the hamburger
buns really fall apart, where the hot dog ones seem to hold it all and
hang together.

Nonny
--
---Nonnymus---
You don’t stand any taller by
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nonnymus" > wrote in message
> I'm not sure that this is considered traditional, but we prefer our pulled
> pork on hot dog buns instead of hamburger buns. We eat ours with a pretty
> heavy serving of sweet slaw and a topping of apple cider vinegar mixed
> with Texas Pete and perhaps a little cayenne to give it even more tang.
> The vinegar and dressing on the slaw make the hamburger buns really fall
> apart, where the hot dog ones seem to hold it all and hang together.
>
> Nonny
> --
> ---Nonnymus---
> You don’t stand any taller by
> trying to make others appear shorter.

Holy Shit!
I'd give anything to try that!

Kent

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 20:36:58 -0700, Nonnymus wrote:

> I'm not sure that this is considered traditional, but we prefer our
> pulled pork on hot dog buns instead of hamburger buns. We eat ours with
> a pretty heavy serving of sweet slaw and a topping of apple cider
> vinegar mixed with Texas Pete and perhaps a little cayenne to give it
> even more tang. The vinegar and dressing on the slaw make the hamburger
> buns really fall apart, where the hot dog ones seem to hold it all and
> hang together.
>
> Nonny

I did a bunch of PP last weekend. Made a nice slaw too. Try some Thai sweet
chili sauce Nonny...it's good on PP.
--
DavidG-

http://www.usenet.com
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Kent wrote:
> "Nonnymus" > wrote in message
>> I'm not sure that this is considered traditional, but we prefer our pulled
>> pork on hot dog buns instead of hamburger buns. We eat ours with a pretty
>> heavy serving of sweet slaw and a topping of apple cider vinegar mixed
>> with Texas Pete and perhaps a little cayenne to give it even more tang.
>> The vinegar and dressing on the slaw make the hamburger buns really fall
>> apart, where the hot dog ones seem to hold it all and hang together.
>>
>> Nonny
>> --
>> ---Nonnymus---
>> You don’t stand any taller by
>> trying to make others appear shorter.
>>

> Holy Shit!
> I'd give anything to try that!
>
> Kent

Would you give 7 or 10 bucks, and 7 hours? You can make it happen.

Pork buns La Mirada General Cooking 35 24-06-2015 02:47 AM
Pulled Pork -- what to do with already cooked pork with no spices added Dee.Dee General Cooking 25 18-11-2007 05:21 AM
Pork loin for pulled pork? Jnospam[_1_] General Cooking 7 06-03-2007 03:42 PM
Pulled Pork Virginia Tadrzynski General Cooking 9 17-09-2006 03:55 PM