Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

Default Tampa BBQ Cookout

Kili is sorta helping me get this thing organized. We're currently
bogged down in establishing a date. Some folks flat can't make
some weekends, others can make it with some advance notice.
My weekends are 100% free.

We're already too late for the weekend of the 28-29 so we'll have
to slide into August. Kili can't make the first weekend in Aug
so it'll have to be later then that. I really want to accommodate
everyone that's in range, so weigh in here with some druthers
folks. You can email me or Kili. If you can't figure out our
addy's, ask here and we'll give you another clue. My reader
screens AFB and ABF sequentially.

--
Brick(Diarrhea is hereditary; it runs in the genes)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:01:34 GMT, "Brick"
> wrote:

>Kili is sorta helping me get this thing organized. We're currently
>bogged down in establishing a date. Some folks flat can't make
>some weekends, others can make it with some advance notice.
>My weekends are 100% free.

You are too far away for me, Brick, but I couldn't e-mail you anyhow
as Verizon is blocking all mail from o/s the U.S. They will let us
pollutin' furriners in but they want more info on us than I would be
prepared to give to my Rabbi. And you guys believe you live in a Free
Country! Hah!

Hope you put the Cook-In together, Brick.

Harry
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

On 26 Jul 2007 06:48:05 GMT, Nick Cramer wrote:

> Steve Wertz > wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:44:11 GMT, Harry Demidavicius wrote:
>>
>>> You are too far away for me, Brick, but I couldn't e-mail you anyhow
>>> as Verizon is blocking all mail from o/s the U.S.

>> Even Canadian mail?
>>
>> I kinda wish my mail server had that option - to block all mail
>> outside of North America.

> Speaking of which, what's up with Philippe? Holiday? Hospital? Jail?

He's on Holiday Nick
--
DavidG-

http://www.usenet.com
Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

Nick Cramer wrote:
> Steve Wertz > wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 23:44:11 GMT, Harry Demidavicius wrote:
>>
>>> You are too far away for me, Brick, but I couldn't e-mail you anyhow
>>> as Verizon is blocking all mail from o/s the U.S.

>> Even Canadian mail?
>>
>> I kinda wish my mail server had that option - to block all mail
>> outside of North America.

> Speaking of which, what's up with Philippe? Holiday? Hospital? Jail?

Holiday...

Gerardus with some 2913 posts to read

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

"Gerardus" > wrote in message
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > Steve Wertz > wrote:

> >> Even Canadian mail?
> >>
> >> I kinda wish my mail server had that option - to block all mail
> >> outside of North America.

> > Speaking of which, what's up with Philippe? Holiday? Hospital? Jail?

> Holiday...
>

> Gerardus with some 2913 posts to read

Can you kindly not cross-post to alt.food.barbecue.

Thank you!

Graeme...trying to rid myself of trailer trash...hehe

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jul 26, 12:56 pm, "Graeme...in London"
> wrote:
> "Gerardus" > wrote in message

> > Nick Cramer wrote:

> > > Speaking of which, what's up with Philippe? Holiday? Hospital? Jail?

> > Holiday...

> > Gerardus with some 2913 posts to read

> Can you kindly not cross-post to alt.food.barbecue.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Graeme...trying to rid myself of trailer trash...hehe- Hide quoted text -

Only difference between American and Euro white trash is that European
trash is even whiter. Just a lack of sun really.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Tutall" > wrote in message

> Only difference between American and Euro white trash is that European
> trash is even whiter. Just a lack of sun really.

OK, Dale.

Lets call it 15/love in your favour.

Graeme....no trailers or caravans here.....

.....does that make it 15/15?

Posted to alt.food.barbecue,alt.binaries.food

"Gerardus" > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:
> > Steve Wertz > wrote:

> >> Even Canadian mail?
> >>
> >> I kinda wish my mail server had that option - to block all mail
> >> outside of North America.

> > Speaking of which, what's up with Philippe? Holiday? Hospital? Jail?

> Holiday...
>
> Gerardus with some 2913 posts to read

Hi, Gerardus. Nice to see you back, although I suspect you'd rather still
be on Holiday! I'm looking forward to your travel tales and pics.

~Semper Fi~