Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

Default MAGIC TRICKS

The Secret of Magic Tricks are revealed here! Learn street magic
tricks, bar magic tricks, card tricks, coin tricks, etc. Easy lessons
and magician secrets revealed. Dedicated for beginners who want to
start learning secret magic tricks step by step.

http://secretmagictricks.blogspot.com/

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> The Secret of Magic Tricks are revealed here! Learn street magic
> tricks, bar magic tricks, card tricks, coin tricks, etc. Easy lessons
> and magician secrets revealed. Dedicated for beginners who want to
> start learning secret magic tricks step by step.
>
> http://secretmagictricks.blogspot.com/

Finally. Someone has something important to say.

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> The Secret of Magic Tricks are revealed here! Learn street magic
> tricks, bar magic tricks, card tricks, coin tricks, etc. Easy lessons
> and magician secrets revealed. Dedicated for beginners who want to
> start learning secret magic tricks step by step.
>
> http://secretmagictricks.blogspot.com/

All I want to know is: How do I keep house finches off my hummingbird
feeder? I can disappear anytime I want to.

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:32:34 -0400, "3Putt from CoastalSouth Carolina"
<3putt@PawleysIslandSC> wrote:

>All I want to know is: How do I keep house finches off my hummingbird
>feeder? I can disappear anytime I want to.

I would suggest to call one of those finches Usama Bin-Laden, and then
call the CIA and tell them Usama is in your garden. I think that will
do the trick.

-m-
Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

"Martin Heffels" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:32:34 -0400, "3Putt from CoastalSouth Carolina"
> <3putt@PawleysIslandSC> wrote:
>
>>All I want to know is: How do I keep house finches off my hummingbird
>>feeder? I can disappear anytime I want to.

> I would suggest to call one of those finches Usama Bin-Laden, and then
> call the CIA and tell them Usama is in your garden. I think that will
> do the trick.
>
> -m-

That's a great idea! But they are not answering the phone.............

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

3Putt from CoastalSouth Carolina wrote:

> All I want to know is: How do I keep house finches off my hummingbird
> feeder? I can disappear anytime I want to.

Electrify the whole thing using parts from a bug zapper, except the
nectar distribution hole.
The hummingbird will hover while feeding, the finches will try to perch.
Then position a feeding bowl for the cat directly under the feeder to
catch the electrocuted finches in.
The hummingbirds are all happy and fed, the finches are all toasted and
dead, and the cat has all those dead finches to shred.
A simple and ecologically sound approach, and it even saves on buying
cat food. ;-)

Pat
Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:54:23 -0500, Pat Flannery >
wrote:

>A simple and ecologically sound approach, and it even saves on buying
>cat food. ;-)

Hmmmm, you would need to solar-power the bug-zapper. Ecological &
environmental friendly....
Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:25:04 -0400, "3Putt from CoastalSouth Carolina"
<3putt@PawleysIslandSC> wrote:

>That's a great idea! But they are not answering the phone.............

Tha's no problem. Just start calling some of your friends, and send
them e-mails, saying UBL is in your garden. Make sure you say that
name a couple of times. Echelon will certainly pick it up, and they
will come and visit your garden automagically.

Hey, what is that swooshing woop woop woop sound I hear outside? And
why are there 3 men in black suits on my balcony all of a sudden?
Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

no, but they are listening.

Steve

"3Putt from CoastalSouth Carolina" <3putt@PawleysIslandSC> wrote in message

> "Martin Heffels" > wrote in message
> > On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:32:34 -0400, "3Putt from CoastalSouth Carolina"
> > <3putt@PawleysIslandSC> wrote:
> >
> >>All I want to know is: How do I keep house finches off my hummingbird
> >>feeder? I can disappear anytime I want to.

> > I would suggest to call one of those finches Usama Bin-Laden, and then
> > call the CIA and tell them Usama is in your garden. I think that will
> > do the trick.
> >
> > -m-

> That's a great idea! But they are not answering the phone.............

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 01:41:35 GMT, "Steve Peterson"
> wrote:

>no, but they are listening.
>
>Steve
>
>"3Putt from CoastalSouth Carolina" <3putt@PawleysIslandSC> wrote in message
.. .

>> "Martin Heffels" > wrote in message

>> > I would suggest to call one of those finches Usama Bin-Laden, and then
>> > call the CIA and tell them Usama is in your garden. I think that will
>> > do the trick.
>> >
>> > -m-

>> That's a great idea! But they are not answering the phone.............

I searched the entire site.
Couldn't find the trick to make the illegal's disappear ;-^)
Bob Ford
Images In Motion
www.imagesinmotion.com

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

Martin Heffels wrote:
> Hmmmm, you would need to solar-power the bug-zapper. Ecological &
> environmental friendly....

The bug zapper is powered by a tiny dynamo driven by a steam engine
powered by steam generated from burning the methane produced by cat
feces and urine.
In this way, the cat feeds itself in sort of a closed ecological loop:
Cat Feces and Urine > Methane > Heat > Steam > Steam Engine > Mechanical
Energy > Electrical Energy > Dead Finches > Cat > Cat Feces and
Urine...and so on.I call this concept "The Lightning Bolt Litter Box".
Condensation of the steam will be accomplished by a radiator cooled by
the downdraft of the visiting hummingbirds wings.
In a improved second generation system, the methane in the cat feces
will be used directly to produce electrical power via a fuel cell
attached to the cat's rump, as well as the Galvanic effect of its urine
running over zinc and copper plates housed in a box attached to its
underside.
I call this concept "The Pooping And Peeing Power Pussy".
In the ultimate system, the hummingbird feeder will be attached directly
to the top of the cat's head and a perch point for finches will be be
mounted directly in front of its mouth. The agility of the hovering
hummingbirds shall prevent their capture by the cat, or at least serve
as a useful means of natural selection to encourage them to either
evolve faster reflexes or eat less.
I call this concept "A Probable Visit From PETA". :-)

Pat
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Pat Flannery wrote:

> Martin Heffels wrote:
>> Hmmmm, you would need to solar-power the bug-zapper. Ecological &
>> environmental friendly....
>>

> The bug zapper is powered by a tiny dynamo driven by a steam engine
> powered by steam generated from burning the methane produced by cat
> feces and urine.
> In this way, the cat feeds itself in sort of a closed ecological loop:
> Cat Feces and Urine > Methane > Heat > Steam > Steam Engine > Mechanical
> Energy > Electrical Energy > Dead Finches > Cat > Cat Feces and
> Urine...and so on.I call this concept "The Lightning Bolt Litter Box".
> Condensation of the steam will be accomplished by a radiator cooled by
> the downdraft of the visiting hummingbirds wings.
> In a improved second generation system, the methane in the cat feces
> will be used directly to produce electrical power via a fuel cell
> attached to the cat's rump, as well as the Galvanic effect of its urine
> running over zinc and copper plates housed in a box attached to its
> underside.
> I call this concept "The Pooping And Peeing Power Pussy".
> In the ultimate system, the hummingbird feeder will be attached directly
> to the top of the cat's head and a perch point for finches will be be
> mounted directly in front of its mouth. The agility of the hovering
> hummingbirds shall prevent their capture by the cat, or at least serve
> as a useful means of natural selection to encourage them to either
> evolve faster reflexes or eat less.
> I call this concept "A Probable Visit From PETA". :-)
>
> Pat

OMG... a mind like this has to be writing computer viruses.

Dave T

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:21:13 -0500, Pat Flannery >
wrote:

[snip]

Interesting concept, which is very ecofriendly :-))

>I call this concept "A Probable Visit From PETA". :-)

May I suggest to move your business to China then? ;-)

-m-
Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

Martin Heffels wrote:
> May I suggest to move your business to China then? ;-)

I tried it; the Chinese ate the cats in preference to their domestic
meat products:
http://tinyurl.com/cftp :-)

Pat
Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

Pat Flannery wrote:

> Martin Heffels wrote:
>> May I suggest to move your business to China then? ;-)
>>

> I tried it; the Chinese ate the cats in preference to their domestic
> meat products:
> http://tinyurl.com/cftp :-)
>
> Pat

which i believe was recycled cardboard....

leslie

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

On Jul 23, 11:55 am, wrote:
> The Secret of Magic Tricks are revealed here!

It is all done post production. Nothing to it, I once made an elephant
disappear.

Dave

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:36:58 GMT, ushere
> wrote:

>so did i. it took two bottles of scotch, but it was gone in the morning.
>replaced by a big white rabbit.

Didn't you see two elephants then at a certain moment?
Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 04:06:20 -0500, Pat Flannery >
wrote:

>I tried it; the Chinese ate the cats in preference to their domestic
>meat products:

Darned, that would be a set-back then. You could hire a couple of
fierce K1- fighters, to protect your farm/lab....

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

ushere wrote:

>> I tried it; the Chinese ate the cats in preference to their domestic
>> meat products:
>> http://tinyurl.com/cftp :-)
>>
>> Pat

> which i believe was recycled cardboard....
>
> leslie

This photo should be shown to all dogs as a warning against chasing
steam rollers.

Pat

Posted to rec.models.scale,rec.video.production,alt.food.barbecue,alt.sports.football.pro.ny-jets,rec.birds

Martin Heffels wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 11:36:58 GMT, ushere
> > wrote:
>
>> so did i. it took two bottles of scotch, but it was gone in the morning.
>> replaced by a big white rabbit.

> Didn't you see two elephants then at a certain moment?

ah, i thought it was my mother-in-law....

Old Dogs and New Tricks Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 14 06-04-2010 12:51 AM
Tips and Tricks-FYI Kswck General Cooking 3 13-09-2009 05:17 PM
MAGIC TRICKS [email protected] General Cooking 9 16-08-2007 03:59 PM
MAGIC TRICKS [email protected] Wine 1 26-07-2007 01:34 AM
Bad waitress tricks D.Currie General Cooking 191 30-03-2006 04:28 PM