Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Reg Reg is offline

Default Happy 40th, Mr Swertz

It has come to my attention that Steve has hit the big four oh
at or about this time.

Steve, thanks for your many contributions to this group over
the years.

Congrats.

--
Reg

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Reg" wrote...
> It has come to my attention that Steve has hit the big four oh
> at or about this time.
>
> Steve, thanks for your many contributions to this group over
> the years.
>
> Congrats.
>
> --
> Reg

Happy Birthday Squertz!

BOB

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Reg wrote:
> It has come to my attention that Steve has hit the big four oh
> at or about this time.
>
> Steve, thanks for your many contributions to this group over
> the years.
>
> Congrats.

Happy Birthday, Steve, with many more to go.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

www.lazyq.com

"Reg" > wrote in message
. net...
> It has come to my attention that Steve has hit the big four oh
> at or about this time.
>
> Steve, thanks for your many contributions to this group over
> the years.
>
> Congrats.
>
> --
> Reg

Just a kid, **** my kids are older than Swertz.
Have a good'un Steve.
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jul 23, 12:03 am, Reg > wrote:
> It has come to my attention that Steve has hit the big four oh
> at or about this time.
>
> Steve, thanks for your many contributions to this group over
> the years.
>
> Congrats.
>
> --
> Reg

Steve; you're a goofy **** but I wish you many more b'days especially
with barbecue on your plate and all over your ugly face as you slop up
your food like a pig at a trough. Oink Oink. Lol...

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Reg" > wrote in message
. net...
> It has come to my attention that Steve has hit the big four oh
> at or about this time.
>
> Steve, thanks for your many contributions to this group over
> the years.
>
> Congrats.

And a big wholeheartedly toast from moi.

Graeme....under water

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

this time.

> Steve, thanks for your many contributions to this group over
> the years.
>
> Congrats.
>
> --
> Reg

Dear Steve,

Thank you from the bottom of my colon. I love you man. You're the bomb.
My only regret is that we live so far away from each other and can't hang
out together. I'd love for you to watch my back! Carry on my friend. Come
up to Boise and let's bbq in my back yard together. We could stuff a turkey
together!

Your pal,

Kev

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Belated best wishes there Steve.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
> Steve Wertz > wrote:
>> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:12:30 -0700, Tutall wrote:
>>
>>> Belated best wishes there Steve.

>> Thanks to everyone for the good vibes.
>>
>> Except for that dude pretending to be Kevin. Who do we know here
>> in Fresno?

> Some Sun maid?

I was born in Fresno, But haven't been back in decades. (Haven't
spoofed from there for even longer)
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Jul 26, 12:07 am, Steve Wertz > wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:12:30 -0700, Tutall wrote:
> > Belated best wishes there Steve.

> Thanks to everyone for the good vibes.
>
> Except for that dude pretending to be Kevin. Who do we know here
> in Fresno?
>
> -sw

You check against Danks data? He's the first obsessive Kevie stalker
that comes to mind.