Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Charcoal grills with built it chiminey starters?

I am very intrigued by a couple of charcoal grills that have built in
chiminey starters. The 2 brands I have seen with this design are the
"Barbecook" from Europe and "Napoleon Apollo" from Canada. Does anyone
here have any experience with these grills? They seem to be an internet
only product in this country so I have been unable to see one in person.
They are supoosed to light very easily. There is a video on the
Barbecook website that shows how they light and it's pretty cool. I just
wonder if it really works that good.