Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default No grilling in Pittsburgh...

....after 8 PM.

What about BBQing?

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_516888.html

BOB

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

BOB wrote:
> ...after 8 PM.
>
> What about BBQing?
>
> http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_516888.html

Does it produce smoke? If I lived in Pittsburgh, I'd fire up the Kamado for
an overnight cook and send a letter to the mayor and police chief letting
them know about about it. If cited, it's off to court in the first step to
challenge this infringement.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

" BOB" > wrote in message
news
> ...after 8 PM.
>
> What about BBQing?
>
> http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_516888.html
>
> BOB

It all over already.
http://www.canonsburgboro.com/
Turn on those grills - it's legal again!
Canonsburg Mayor Anthony L. Colaizzo has rescinded his controversial ban on
grilling after 8 p.m.
At an emergency noon meeting of Canonsburg Council, Colaizzo said he was
rescinding the order "because of this weekend's Doowopalooza Festival and
the fact that we have received enough rain in the past few days."
The mayor kept intact the remainder of his emergency order which banned all
burning in the borough.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> BOB wrote:
>> ...after 8 PM.
>>
>> What about BBQing?
>>
>> http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_516888.html

> Does it produce smoke? If I lived in Pittsburgh, I'd fire up the Kamado
> for an overnight cook and send a letter to the mayor and police chief
> letting them know about about it. If cited, it's off to court in the first
> step to challenge this infringement.

Someone decided that it was just wrong...
;-)