Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Happy 4th of July, Amigos!

And Amigas!

I guess many of you are already up to 140, some are probably past the
160 threshold. May you butts pull clean this afternoon.

Happy birthday from your neighbours who share with you the world's
longest (though increasingly surveilled) undefended border.

--

Wally Bedford

"No one has ever had an idea in a dress suit."
Sir Frederick G. Banting
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Wally Bedford" > wrote in message
> And Amigas!
>
> I guess many of you are already up to 140, some are probably past the 160
> threshold. May you butts pull clean this afternoon.
>
> Happy birthday from your neighbours who share with you the world's longest
> (though increasingly surveilled) undefended border.

I second that motion from the Queen's other subject. Happy Fourth, America.

> --
>
> Wally Bedford
>
> "No one has ever had an idea in a dress suit."
> Sir Frederick G. Banting

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Wally Bedford > wrote:
> And Amigas!
>
> I guess many of you are already up to 140, some are probably past the
> 160 threshold. May you butts pull clean this afternoon.
>
> Happy birthday from your neighbours who share with you the world's
> longest (though increasingly surveilled) undefended border.

My view on amnesty for illegal aliens precludes my acceptance of "Amigo" as
a personal appellation (I was born in Nyawk), especially from a neighbor
to the North. Thank you for your kind thoughts and remembrance of our
Independence Day!

Jun is out buying the makin's for a Rum Punch. When she returns, she'll be
smokin' some pork ribs and whatever on the NB offset with Mesquite lump and
Kaffir lime wood for smoke. We don't soak or wrap the wood, just throw the
branches and leaves on the fire.

". . . the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air . . . ."

Semper Fi, indeed!

~Semper Fi~