Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Wild Cherry wood...

good for????

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"43fan" > wrote in message
> good for????

Same as tame
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Big Jim" > wrote in message

> "43fan" > wrote in message
>> good for????
>>

> Same as tame

LOL, ok...

Now, what would the smoke from tame, or wild cherry wood be good for?

> --
> James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"43fan" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Big Jim" > wrote in message
>>
>> "43fan" > wrote in message
>>> good for????
>>>

>> Same as tame

> LOL, ok...
>
> Now, what would the smoke from tame, or wild cherry wood be good for?
>
>> --
>> James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Fish beef. anything you want to use it on. Experiment
--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"43fan" > wrote in message
> good for????

Cabinets, trim, moldings, furniture.

The scraps can be used for smoking meats too. All kinds.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
. net...

> "43fan" > wrote in message
>> good for????
>>

> Cabinets, trim, moldings, furniture.
>
> The scraps can be used for smoking meats too. All kinds.

I like hickory for BBQ but like to blend in other woods, pecan, maple, apple
and cherry and I have some pear curing I want to try this fall. Really like
to smoke with apple wood. The weather doesnt get cold enough hear to grow
good apples but I still have several trees and use the prunnings for
cooking. Just tried cherry this past year and made some great brisket. I
like it with beef.

Jimmie