Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default You Say Grilling, We Say Barbecues.

Dan wrote:
> Dave Bugg wrote:
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>> On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:41:15 -0700, "Dave Bugg"

>>> I know that. And you know that. I just found it curious that you
>>> would refer to the FAQ as "our FAQ" while explaining the origins of
>>> AFB, when the two don't have anything to do with each other.

>> It is the FAQ that folks are referred to if there are basic
>> questions about bbq. I don't see what's so curious about that. AFB
>> does not have a FAQ written specifically for the NG. That the FAQ
>> has been in use here for much of AFB's history demonstrates an
>> informal adoption of its text.
>>
>> So, to clarify for anyone who needs the clarity: Nobody has authored
>> a specific FAQ for AFB. Use is made of an excellent FAQ from another
>> source. This is done because if AFB were to write its own FAQ, it
>> would mostly be a duplication of the information from the FAQ that
>> is currently used. Many of us would agree that we don't need to
>> reinvent the wheel.
>>

> You do know you are arguing with a douche bag, right?

I wouldn't place it that high on the evolutionary scale. It does reside in
Idaho.

Bluto©

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Shawn wrote:

> Oh No!
> You woke IT up!

He whose name shall not be typed has arisen.

Poking with pointy sticks is not advised, as he has pointy sticks of his
own.

Ignorance is bliss in this scenario. Just ignore "The Thing From Idaho" and
it will eventually go away.

Wevin K. Silson®

Nice Article About Community Barbecues Cam[_3_] Barbecue 1 04-08-2012 04:23 PM
Nice Article About Community Barbecues monroe, of course Barbecue 0 03-08-2012 11:53 PM
Barbecues BOB[_9_] Barbecue 1 10-06-2008 05:01 PM
Barbecues Galore Lump Supply Dan Overes Barbecue 21 26-11-2004 11:14 AM
Grilling machine that let's you dice/chop/slice meat while grilling Forte Agent General Cooking 2 15-11-2004 01:03 AM