Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Famous Names In Barbecue

They are grilling celebrities in their own right. You've seen them on TV and you see their cookbooks lined along the shelves of your local bookstore. They may have different backgrounds and a variety of cooking styles, but just like you, they all share the same passion and that is for grilling and barbecues.

Bobby Flay is one of the most successful chefs who specialize in grilling and barbecues. In 1991, Flay's restaurant, Mesa Grill opened an...

Read full article at http://www.knowledgefield.com/articl...barbecue.shtml

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> wrote in message
>

> They are grilling celebrities in their own right. You've seen them on TV
> and you see their cookbooks lined along the shelves of your local
> bookstore. They may have different backgrounds and a variety of cooking
> styles, but just like you, they all share the same passion and that is for
> grilling and barbecues.
>
> Bobby Flay is one of the most successful chefs who specialize in grilling
> and barbecues. In 1991, Flay's restaurant, Mesa Grill opened an...
>
> Read full article at
> http://www.knowledgespam.com/article...barbecue.shtml

All the famous names in Barbecue you'll ever need are on this newsgroup. No
need to go to some spamming web site.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
> > wrote in message
>>

>> They are grilling celebrities in their own right. You've seen them
>> on TV and you see their cookbooks lined along the shelves of your
>> local bookstore. They may have different backgrounds and a variety
>> of cooking styles, but just like you, they all share the same
>> passion and that is for grilling and barbecues.
>>
>> Bobby Flay is one of the most successful chefs who specialize in
>> grilling and barbecues. In 1991, Flay's restaurant, Mesa Grill
>> opened an...
>>
>> Read full article at
>> http://www.knowledgespam.com/article...barbecue.shtml

> All the famous names in Barbecue you'll ever need are on this
> newsgroup. No need to go to some spamming web site.

I was thinking the same thing, Edwin. LOL. You took the words right out of
my mouth.

kili <---- who's about to pull a picnic done on the WSM last night.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 17-Jun-2007, "Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:

> > wrote in message
>. >
> >

> > They are grilling celebrities in their own right. You've seen them on TV
> > and you see their cookbooks lined along the shelves of your local
> > bookstore. They may have different backgrounds and a variety of cooking
> > styles, but just like you, they all share the same passion and that is for
> > grilling and barbecues.
> >
> > Bobby Flay is one of the most successful chefs who specialize in grilling
> > and barbecues. In 1991, Flay's restaurant, Mesa Grill opened an...
> >
> > Read full article at
> > http://www.knowledgespam.com/article...barbecue.shtml

> All the famous names in Barbecue you'll ever need are on this newsgroup. No
> need to go to some spamming web site.

I don't doubt that many if not most of those celebrities do good barbecure
particularly when they're enterrtaining their close friends in a private situation.
But given a choice this week between and evening with one of those TV
Celebs and the bash at BobinGa, I'd be in Ga. And it isn't even a close
decision.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:

>> Bobby Flay has a good press agent.

> He does have a good agent, but the boy has the chops as an extraordinary
> Chef as well. If he does outdoor cooking, he's more into grilling than 'Q.
> I'd love to work and learn from him or Mario in the kitchen anytime.

Don't short change Jack McDavid. I had some of his wares
last year and that boy can do que.

--
Steve
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

In article >, davebugg2
@yahoo.com says...
> Bill wrote:
> > In article >, davebugg2
> > @yahoo.com says...

> >> He does have a good agent, but the boy has the chops as an
> >> extraordinary Chef as well. If he does outdoor cooking, he's more
> >> into grilling than 'Q. I'd love to work and learn from him or Mario
> >> in the kitchen anytime.

> > Didn't say he couldn't, but I'm tired of seeing his face.

> LOL!!! If it's a choice between him and Rachael Ray, I'd take Bobby any day.
> "And I don't mean that in a homosexual way", quote from Navy Seal veteran
> Rudy, on the first season of Survivor.

Rachael is just too perky for me. For looks send me Giada
De Laurentiis. If she could only cook.

For cookin' send me Paula Deen, with a little bit of
shuga, and a little pat o' butta.

Send over Mario too. We'll have a party and swap

recipes.

Bill
--
Gmail and Google Groups. This century's answer to AOL and
WebTV.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> Bill wrote:

> >> He does have a good agent, but the boy has the chops as an
> >> extraordinary Chef as well. If he does outdoor cooking, he's more
> >> into grilling than 'Q. I'd love to work and learn from him or Mario
> >> in the kitchen anytime.

> > Didn't say he couldn't, but I'm tired of seeing his face.

> LOL!!! If it's a choice between him and Rachael Ray, I'd take Bobby any
> day. "And I don't mean that in a homosexual way", quote from Navy Seal
> veteran Rudy, on the first season of Survivor.

But Rachel Ray definitely looks better, fore and aft. And I mean that in a
heterosexual way!

~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
>> Bill wrote:
>>> In article >, davebugg2

>>> Didn't say he couldn't, but I'm tired of seeing his face.

>> LOL!!! If it's a choice between him and Rachael Ray, I'd take Bobby
>> any day. "And I don't mean that in a homosexual way", quote from
>> Navy Seal veteran Rudy, on the first season of Survivor.

> But Rachel Ray definitely looks better, fore and aft. And I mean that
> in a heterosexual way!

She don't look good to me, she looks like Jack Nickelson's "Joker" on
Batman:
http://community.livejournal.com/rac...ux/2007/06/05/

When the page opens, watch the picture on the right hand side.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> Nick Cramer wrote:

> > But Rachel Ray definitely looks better, fore and aft. And I mean that
> > in a heterosexual way!

> She don't look good to me, she looks like Jack Nickelson's "Joker" on
> Batman:

http://community.livejournal.com/rac...ux/2007/06/05/

> When the page opens, watch the picture on the right hand side.

"Rachel Ray sux." What a great segment that would be!!!

~Semper Fi~

too many names icetea8 Tea 0 02-10-2011 05:02 PM
Taking a crack at defining and explalinin barbecue was Simple barbecue sauce Chris Malme Barbecue 0 30-09-2011 10:29 AM
fancy names Haricot Vertz General Cooking 1 18-03-2010 05:18 AM
screen names vs real names sf[_19_] General Cooking 220 02-12-2009 01:36 AM
New names on rfc Moosemeat General Cooking 59 05-12-2003 03:49 PM