Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default WHICH WOOD PELLET GRILL BRAND IS BETTER ??

OK, I AM LOOKING AT THE TRAEGER DELUXE PELLET GRILL AND THE LOUISIANA
GREENWOOD STAINLESS PELLET GRILL. WHICH ONE IS THE BEST?? I AM AFTER
THAT SMOKEY FLAVOR IN GRILLING AND SMOKING MY BEEF, CHICKEN, AND FISH.

PLEASE HELP A POOR OLD COOK.........................

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

" > wrote:
> OK, I AM LOOKING AT THE TRAEGER DELUXE PELLET GRILL AND THE LOUISIANA
> GREENWOOD STAINLESS PELLET GRILL. WHICH ONE IS THE BEST?? I AM AFTER
> THAT SMOKEY FLAVOR IN GRILLING AND SMOKING MY BEEF, CHICKEN, AND FISH.
>
> PLEASE HELP A POOR OLD COOK.........................

Either your CapsLock is stuck or you're using a KSR33.

~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nick Cramer" > wrote in message

> " > wrote:
> > OK, I AM LOOKING AT THE TRAEGER DELUXE PELLET GRILL AND THE
> > LOUISIANA GREENWOOD STAINLESS PELLET GRILL. WHICH ONE IS THE
> > BEST?? I AM AFTER THAT SMOKEY FLAVOR IN GRILLING AND SMOKING MY
> > BEEF, CHICKEN, AND FISH.
> >
> > PLEASE HELP A POOR OLD COOK.........................

The Fast Eddie, by Cookshack would be a better choice if you have to go with
a pellet-pooper.

FEC 100 seems to be a popular unit.

> Either your CapsLock is stuck or you're using a KSR33.

Well, there is that, or perhaps he thinks that we are hard of hearing, and
is shouting?

BOB

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

BOB wrote:
> "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
>
>> " > wrote:
>>> OK, I AM LOOKING AT THE TRAEGER DELUXE PELLET GRILL AND THE
>>> LOUISIANA GREENWOOD STAINLESS PELLET GRILL. WHICH ONE IS THE
>>> BEST?? I AM AFTER THAT SMOKEY FLAVOR IN GRILLING AND SMOKING MY
>>> BEEF, CHICKEN, AND FISH.
>>>
>>> PLEASE HELP A POOR OLD COOK.........................

> The Fast Eddie, by Cookshack would be a better choice if you have to
> go with a pellet-pooper.
>
> FEC 100 seems to be a popular unit.

I'll second that. It's done very well for teams doing the competitive
circuit, that's fer sure.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Pellet BBQ Grill DreadfulBitch Barbecue 1 18-01-2014 12:06 AM
Traeger vs. Louisiana wood pellet grills WhansaMi Barbecue 21 09-05-2007 08:28 AM
Traeger Grills / Wood Pellet Barbecue 2 09-12-2006 04:06 PM
Traeger Wood Pellet Grill steve376 Barbecue 10 23-12-2004 12:13 PM