FoodBanter.com

-   -   WHICH WOOD PELLET GRILL BRAND IS BETTER ?? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/126522-wood-pellet-grill-brand.html)

[email protected] 17-06-2007 06:02 AM

WHICH WOOD PELLET GRILL BRAND IS BETTER ??

OK, I AM LOOKING AT THE TRAEGER DELUXE PELLET GRILL AND THE LOUISIANA
GREENWOOD STAINLESS PELLET GRILL. WHICH ONE IS THE BEST?? I AM AFTER
THAT SMOKEY FLAVOR IN GRILLING AND SMOKING MY BEEF, CHICKEN, AND FISH.

PLEASE HELP A POOR OLD COOK.........................

Nick Cramer 17-06-2007 08:17 AM

" wrote:
OK, I AM LOOKING AT THE TRAEGER DELUXE PELLET GRILL AND THE LOUISIANA
GREENWOOD STAINLESS PELLET GRILL. WHICH ONE IS THE BEST?? I AM AFTER
THAT SMOKEY FLAVOR IN GRILLING AND SMOKING MY BEEF, CHICKEN, AND FISH.

PLEASE HELP A POOR OLD COOK.........................

Either your CapsLock is stuck or you're using a KSR33.

~Semper Fi~

BOB[_8_] 17-06-2007 09:57 AM

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message

" wrote:
OK, I AM LOOKING AT THE TRAEGER DELUXE PELLET GRILL AND THE
LOUISIANA GREENWOOD STAINLESS PELLET GRILL. WHICH ONE IS THE
BEST?? I AM AFTER THAT SMOKEY FLAVOR IN GRILLING AND SMOKING MY
BEEF, CHICKEN, AND FISH.

PLEASE HELP A POOR OLD COOK.........................

The Fast Eddie, by Cookshack would be a better choice if you have to go with
a pellet-pooper.

FEC 100 seems to be a popular unit.

Either your CapsLock is stuck or you're using a KSR33.

Well, there is that, or perhaps he thinks that we are hard of hearing, and
is shouting?

BOB

Dave Bugg 17-06-2007 08:21 PM

" wrote:
OK, I AM LOOKING AT THE TRAEGER DELUXE PELLET GRILL AND THE
LOUISIANA GREENWOOD STAINLESS PELLET GRILL. WHICH ONE IS THE
BEST?? I AM AFTER THAT SMOKEY FLAVOR IN GRILLING AND SMOKING MY
BEEF, CHICKEN, AND FISH.

PLEASE HELP A POOR OLD COOK.........................

The Fast Eddie, by Cookshack would be a better choice if you have to
go with a pellet-pooper.

FEC 100 seems to be a popular unit.

I'll second that. It's done very well for teams doing the competitive
circuit, that's fer sure.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com