FoodBanter.com

-   -   lump charcoal options/sources in Atlanta, Georgia area? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/126430-lump-charcoal-options-sources.html)

Woogeroo 15-06-2007 09:06 PM

lump charcoal options/sources in Atlanta, Georgia area?

howdy folks...

What are my options and where are the sources for good lump charcoal
in the Atlanta, Georgia area?

I was at the main Big Green Egg store a little while ago and they
seemed too busy to take my cash money.

Too busy selling new Eggs I guess. hah!

Anyway... I'm down to the charcoal that is left in my old Egg...

Any suggestions?

-W

Scootz 16-06-2007 05:59 AM

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:06:45 -0700, Woogeroo > wrote:

>howdy folks...
>
>What are my options and where are the sources for good lump charcoal
>in the Atlanta, Georgia area?
>
>I was at the main Big Green Egg store a little while ago and they
>seemed too busy to take my cash money.
>
>Too busy selling new Eggs I guess. hah!
>
>Anyway... I'm down to the charcoal that is left in my old Egg...
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>-W

http://www.wickedgoodcharcoal.com/georgia.htm

Scootz

Woogeroo 17-06-2007 06:01 AM

lump charcoal options/sources in Atlanta, Georgia area?

Scootz,

thanks for the tip.

Woogeroo 21-06-2007 06:07 PM

lump charcoal options/sources in Atlanta, Georgia area?

I picked up some of that wicked good charcoal here... they also sell
cowboy brand charcoal and big green egg band as well(which BGE brand
is made by cowboy for BGE). Various types of wood chips for different
smoking flavor...

They have a whole area of BBQ / grilling accessories and doodads, some
of which are actually useful.

WorkBench Ace Hardware
TOCO HILLS #3007Z

2983 North Druid Hills Road