Old 08-06-2007, 05:27 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Tennessee barbecue

"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Barry Bean wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote in
Barry Bean wrote:

I just gave up on him, Dave. He's now in my Bozo Bin.

~Semper Fi~

Old 08-06-2007, 06:26 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Nick Cramer wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Barry Bean wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote in
Barry Bean wrote:

I just gave up on him, Dave. He's now in my Bozo Bin.

:-)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Old 08-06-2007, 12:37 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Barry Bean wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote in
:

Barry Bean wrote:

In most of the South, a grill is what you call a BBQ,

No, pulled pork or ribs or brisket is what you'd call bbq.

Wrong.

BBQ ain't a
piece of equipment. A pit or, in some folks vocabulary, a smoker is
what you cook bbq in.

Never heard the expression "BBQ Pit", huh?

A smoker is a grill.

Absolutely incorrect. A smoker is a smoker, or a pit.

Or a grill.

To make BBQ you use a small fire in the big
grill.

This is where you get confused.

Wrong.

Of course, grill can also be a verb, and simply means to cook
outside over some sort of fire.

No, it doesn't.

Yes, it does.

Context is everything.

So is knowlege; it's too bad that you're lacking in both.

I'm sure your mother thinks you're a fine cook.

Dude, next thing you'll say is that barbecue is a verb.

Old 08-06-2007, 09:26 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message

"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Barry Bean wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote in
Barry Bean wrote:

I just gave up on him, Dave. He's now in my Bozo Bin.

Google will prove that it's just a troll. A troll that had a (cannot type
name) supporting "it" about a year ago.

BOB

Old 08-06-2007, 11:14 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

" BOB" wrote in
:

Google will prove that it's just a troll. A troll that had a (cannot
type name) supporting "it" about a year ago.

Yeah, here I am "trolling":

http://www.beancotton.com/bubba/

--
Ask Me Why I support Stem Cell Research
http://stemcells.nih.gov/info/faqs.asp

Old 09-06-2007, 08:23 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 8-Jun-2007, " BOB" wrote:

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message

"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Barry Bean wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote in
Barry Bean wrote:

I just gave up on him, Dave. He's now in my Bozo Bin.

Google will prove that it's just a troll. A troll that had a (cannot type
name) supporting "it" about a year ago.

BOB

A year or so ago he (Berry Bean) was claiming that he competed
"and" judged at MIM. Since curious minds want to know, I enquired
of the event coordinator about his participation. She never heard of
him.
--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)
Old 17-06-2007, 10:04 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On 8-Jun-2007, " BOB" wrote:

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message

"Dave Bugg" wrote:
Barry Bean wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote in
Barry Bean wrote:

I just gave up on him, Dave. He's now in my Bozo Bin.

Google will prove that it's just a troll. A troll that had a
(cannot type name) supporting "it" about a year ago.

BOB

A year or so ago he (Berry Bean) was claiming that he competed
"and" judged at MIM. Since curious minds want to know, I enquired
of the event coordinator about his participation. She never heard of
him.
--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

;-)
And also bitching about rules in a different sanctioning organization.

BOB