Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Where did I go wrong? (Spare Ribs)

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Graeme...in London wrote:
>
> > Sorry my friend, if you're going to troll this group, you must
> > consider your grammar.
> >
> > We're a wee bit pernickety about such things here, and a faux pas
> > such as yours simply will not be tolerated by the higher echelons of
> > this forum.
> >
> > You have been warned.

> Ignore him, Graeme. Do a google on the Wenatchee Prozac Doctor. That is
> 'Al'. He has been attempting to harrass me, under various aliases, ever
> since the police had to remove him from our restaurant for bizarre and
> disruptive behavior. He has even gone so far as to post a series of

negative
> reviews, many of which were removed by the appropriate website admins. The
> guy thinks he's clever, but is simply a sad and seriously sick loon.
>
> I'll be stopping by your office later this afternoon to say 'hi', 'Al'.

Cheers Dave.

I feel as if I've had a kick in the gonad's though, a troll accusing me of
being a Brit.

For ****'s sake, that sure was a low blow.

A ****in' Brit.

Still no mention of the word "killfile." Glad I didn't punt a few quid on
the spreads.

Graeme...I'M NOT BRITISH

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:

> Graeme...in London wrote:
>
>> Sorry my friend, if you're going to troll this group, you must
>> consider your grammar.
>>
>> We're a wee bit pernickety about such things here, and a faux pas
>> such as yours simply will not be tolerated by the higher echelons of
>> this forum.
>>
>> You have been warned.

> Ignore him, Graeme. Do a google on the Wenatchee Prozac Doctor. That is
> 'Al'. He has been attempting to harrass me, under various aliases, ever
> since the police had to remove him from our restaurant for bizarre and
> disruptive behavior. He has even gone so far as to post a series of
> negative reviews, many of which were removed by the appropriate website
> admins. The guy thinks he's clever, but is simply a sad and seriously sick
> loon.
>
> I'll be stopping by your office later this afternoon to say 'hi', 'Al'.

Dave;
As much as it may seem fun to let you believe that I am the person you
think I am.
I'm not, I have never been in your restaurant. I have never written a
review of your crap BBQ joint.
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Al Cambell wrote:

> Dave;
> As much as it may seem fun to let you believe that I am the person
> you think I am.
> I'm not,

Sure, uh huh. See ya soon.

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Al Cambell" > wrote in message

> Dave;
> As much as it may seem fun to let you believe that I am the person you
> think I am.
> I'm not, I have never been in your restaurant. I have never written a
> review of your crap BBQ joint.

Al, I've got a feelin' we'll get along just fine, only if you could sharpen
up on your spelling, and your use of un-educated punctuation (You know, the
little dotty things on the keyboard)

Count yourself lucky that you had the pleasure of eating Dave's crap. I know
some folks that travelled for days to reach his gaff and couldn't get a
morsel to eat.

Graeme

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Graeme...in London wrote:

> "Al Cambell" > wrote in message
>>
>> Dave;
>> As much as it may seem fun to let you believe that I am the person you
>> think I am.
>> I'm not, I have never been in your restaurant. I have never written a
>> review of your crap BBQ joint.

> Al, I've got a feelin' we'll get along just fine, only if you could
> sharpen up on your spelling, and your use of un-educated punctuation (You
> know, the little dotty things on the keyboard)
>
> Count yourself lucky that you had the pleasure of eating Dave's crap. I
> know some folks that travelled for days to reach his gaff and couldn't get
> a morsel to eat.
>
> Graeme

# Gaff, an undergarment used to conceal or hide male genitalia, used
primarily by cross-dressers and transsexuals

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Graeme...in London wrote:

> "Al Cambell" > wrote in message
>>
>> Dave;
>> As much as it may seem fun to let you believe that I am the person you
>> think I am.
>> I'm not, I have never been in your restaurant. I have never written a
>> review of your crap BBQ joint.

> Al, I've got a feelin' we'll get along just fine, only if you could
> sharpen up on your spelling, and your use of un-educated punctuation (You
> know, the little dotty things on the keyboard)
>
> Count yourself lucky that you had the pleasure of eating Dave's crap. I
> know some folks that travelled for days to reach his gaff and couldn't get
> a morsel to eat.
>
> Graeme

Graeme;
Sorry, that was to good a setup to resist.
Reach his gaff and couldn't get a morsel to eat.
LOL

Hear that Dave, Graeme thinks your weinie is nothing more than a morsel.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Al Cambell > wrote:
> Dave Bugg wrote:
> > Nick Cramer wrote:

> He never said it wouldn't prolong cooking time, he asked you why 20
> minutes. Your answer was because you said so. You can follow a thread
> can't you? Go back and tell us were he said it wouldn't prolong cooking
> time...

I seem rather impatient today. Say Hi to yer buddy Funky Bill. Bye.

~Semper Fi~
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> Graeme...I'M NOT BRITISH

sorry graeme, there are alot of 'challenged' people that have access to
usenet.

for those that don't know, graeme is a scot.

for those that can't understand the difference, you need to get a fookin'
education.

joe
petersburg ( a buchanan; the color blind scots) alaska

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

just joe wrote:

> joe
> petersburg ( a buchanan; the color blind scots) alaska

LOL!!! So what Tartan does a color blind clan wear?

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> LOL!!! So what Tartan does a color blind clan wear?

the fookin' ugliest combo of orange and yellow you ever saw. my dear
departed five thousand year old grandmother made me a tie of the buchanan
tartan for christmas one year. i swear, by the damp balls of john the
baptist, that even in the 70's with liesure suits and polyester, it was not
attractive.

joe
petersburg (freedom!!!!!) alaska

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Dave Bugg wrote:
> just joe wrote:
>
>> joe
>> petersburg ( a buchanan; the color blind scots) alaska

> LOL!!! So what Tartan does a color blind clan wear?

An Ansel Adams of course.

Bluto©

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

just joe wrote:
>> LOL!!! So what Tartan does a color blind clan wear?
>>

> the fookin' ugliest combo of orange and yellow you ever saw. my dear
> departed five thousand year old grandmother made me a tie of the
> buchanan tartan for christmas one year. i swear, by the damp balls of
> john the baptist, that even in the 70's with liesure suits and
> polyester, it was not attractive.

Just the thing when facing down the prissy anglish.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

> Just the thing when facing down the prissy anglish.
> --

and then there was my great great scot grandmother that was sad that her son
had to go to england to find a job. but was so happy that he became an
undertaker as he was puting those english *******s in the ground.

joe
petersburg (whose family was thrown out of england for practicing medicine
without a license) alaska

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Al Cambell wrote:

> # Gaff, an undergarment used to conceal or hide male genitalia, used
> primarily by cross-dressers and transsexuals

Al baby, what are *you* wearing right about now??
Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Brian wrote:

> Al Cambell wrote:
>>

>> # Gaff, an undergarment used to conceal or hide male genitalia, used
>> primarily by cross-dressers and transsexuals
>>

> Al baby, what are *you* wearing right about now??

Your wet juicy lips!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Al Cambell" > wrote in message
m...
> Nick Cramer wrote:

>>> I'm done with it, Nick. I can't believe someone actually believes that
>>> opening a pit won't prolong cooking time, but such is life. I'm sure
>>> Bill
>>> is a good guy, so hold off on the kill-file. I'll just plan for dinner
>>> being a bit late if he's minding the pit :-)

>> Too late, Dave. You're a better man than I am Gunga Bugg!
>>

> No, its needle dick, the Bugg ****er!

Actually, it's needle NICK, the BUGG ****er.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default ****ing Contest, was Where did I go wrong? (Spare Ribs)

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:12:29 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:08:03 -0400, Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
>
>> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
>>> Bill Funk wrote:

>> Just checked back to see what the score is. How many gallons have you guys
>> peed so far?

>I haven't even read that thread. My rule is "read nothing over 20
>replies" unless I started it ;-)
>
>That thread is at 107 replies.

....which indicates it has become nothing more than a ****ing contest.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:55:19 -0500, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:12:29 -0500, Steve Wertz wrote:

>>> Just checked back to see what the score is. How many gallons have you guys
>>> peed so far?

>> I haven't even read that thread. My rule is "read nothing over 20
>> replies" unless I started it ;-)
>>
>> That thread is at 107 replies.

>Correction: 140

....a major ****ing contest.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

raymond wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:55:19 -0500, Steve Wertz
> > wrote:

>>> I haven't even read that thread. My rule is "read nothing over 20
>>> replies" unless I started it ;-)
>>>
>>> That thread is at 107 replies.

>> Correction: 140
>>

> ...a major ****ing contest.

Hey, guys, the ****ers left the pool long ago. If you want to continue with
your lap swimming, I suggest you add some chlorine :-)

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Dan" > wrote in message
. theremailer.net...
> Nick Cramer > wrote:

Looks like we've got ourselves another "care in the community" escapee.

Graeme

Posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Graeme...in London" > wrote:
> "Dan" > wrote in message
> > Nick Cramer > wrote:

> Looks like we've got ourselves another "care in the community" escapee.

LMAO Help me! Please help me. ;-(

~Semper Fi~

How lbs of spare ribs? notbob General Cooking 25 18-02-2012 11:07 PM
Spare ribs biig General Cooking 20 25-03-2007 08:42 PM
Spare Ribs Mom2SamTiny Recipes (moderated) 0 18-12-2006 01:38 PM
Back Ribs vs Spare Ribs - Cooking/Smoking/Grilling Bob Hayden Barbecue 6 05-01-2004 07:46 PM
dry spare ribs No1 Uwoodknow General Cooking 0 24-12-2003 06:40 PM