Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Pan Fried Okra

I know it isn't BBQ but for us Okies it sure compliments it.
I put a couple of steaks on the grill this afternoon and the wife was going
to fix the trimmings including fried okra. She got it ready for the pan and
discovered that there was no corn meal. She did find some Jiffy corn muffin
mix and used it. Believe me, we will never use plain old corn meal to fry
okra again. RM~

Fried Okra International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 16-09-2008 03:53 AM
Fried Okra Carolyn Ranker Recipes (moderated) 0 24-08-2008 03:08 PM
Fried Okra! Mary General Cooking 58 05-08-2005 01:13 AM
Fried Okra Duckie Recipes (moderated) 0 29-09-2004 06:44 PM
Fried Okra And Potatoes luckytrim Recipes (moderated) 0 07-11-2003 02:40 PM