Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.drink,alt.food.barbecue

Default Hotta Concentrated Ginger [beverage].

On Wed, 23 May 2007 19:09:29 +0100, Adam Funk >
wrote:

>The specific mentions of "modern & hygienic" manufacturing and/or
>packing are of course highly reassuring.

Kind of like when the Nigerians assure you that their need to move a
Brazilian dollars out of the country is legitimate?
Posted to alt.religion.kibology,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.drink,alt.food.barbecue

On 2007-05-23, Kevin S Wilson wrote:

>>The specific mentions of "modern & hygienic" manufacturing and/or
>>packing are of course highly reassuring.

> Kind of like when the Nigerians assure you that their need to move a
> Brazilian dollars out of the country is legitimate?

And years ago car companies didn't want to talk about safety --- what
was *that* all about?!

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?