Posted to alt.food.mcdonalds,alt.food.fast-food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.mcdonalds,uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Default Like your Burgers BIG?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOgsZNXRyC8

Could YOU do that?

How the hell does he manage it?

And what the hell is he eating at the end?
Posted to alt.food.mcdonalds,alt.food.fast-food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.mcdonalds,uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

On Mon, 14 May 2007 00:52:29 +0100, Burger Fan >
wrote:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOgsZNXRyC8
>
>Could YOU do that?
>
>How the hell does he manage it?
>
>And what the hell is he eating at the end?

I suspect he died very shortly after that video was made.

Posted to alt.food.mcdonalds,alt.food.fast-food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.mcdonalds,uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

In article >,
Burger Fan > wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOgsZNXRyC8
>
> Could YOU do that?
>
> How the hell does he manage it?
>
> And what the hell is he eating at the end?

I'd be sick for a week if I tried that... ;-)

He is SO going to die young!
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to alt.food.mcdonalds,alt.food.fast-food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.mcdonalds,alt.food.barbecue

Omelet wrote:
> Burger Fan wrote:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOgsZNXRyC8
>>
>> Could YOU do that?
>>
>> How the hell does he manage it?
>>
>> And what the hell is he eating at the end?

> I'd be sick for a week if I tried that... ;-)
>
> He is SO going to die young!

mmmm bacon cheese burger

At least you don't have DelRancho's chicken fried
steak sammich. Now that's a greasebomb.

--
DougW

Posted to alt.food.mcdonalds,alt.food.fast-food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.mcdonalds,uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Omelet wrote:

> In article >,
> Burger Fan > wrote:
>
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOgsZNXRyC8
> >
> > Could YOU do that?
> >
> > How the hell does he manage it?
> >
> > And what the hell is he eating at the end?

> I'd be sick for a week if I tried that... ;-)

Remembering how ropey I felt after eating a triple bacon cheeseburger
while waiting for a ferry at Dover last year, I have a deep-felt respect
for the idiot.

--
ogden
sv650 - surprisingly quick for a girl's bike

Last few 7R bits: http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZdr.daifQQhtZ-1

Posted to alt.food.mcdonalds,alt.food.fast-food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.mcdonalds,uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

Burger Fan wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOgsZNXRyC8
>
> Could YOU do that?
>
> How the hell does he manage it?
>
> And what the hell is he eating at the end?

Big League Chew Bubble Gum,,,

one pack in mouth, second pack in betwen some of the leftover buns

Posted to alt.food.mcdonalds,alt.food.fast-food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.mcdonalds,uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

In article >, ogden > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:
> >
> > In article >,
> > Burger Fan > wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOgsZNXRyC8
> > >
> > > Could YOU do that?
> > >
> > > How the hell does he manage it?
> > >
> > > And what the hell is he eating at the end?

> > I'd be sick for a week if I tried that... ;-)

I finally watched it to the end.
That was "major league chew" shredded bubble gum.

> Remembering how ropey I felt after eating a triple bacon cheeseburger
> while waiting for a ferry at Dover last year, I have a deep-felt respect
> for the idiot.

I have deep felt pity.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Posted to alt.food.mcdonalds,alt.food.fast-food,uk.food+drink.misc,alt.mcdonalds,uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.food.cooking,alt.food.barbecue

erville wrote:
> Burger Fan wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOgsZNXRyC8

>> Could YOU do that?
>>
>> How the hell does he manage it?
>>
>> And what the hell is he eating at the end?

> Big League Chew Bubble Gum,,,
>
> one pack in mouth, second pack in betwen some of the leftover buns

And *third* straight into the mouth as well.

TFM®

Best Burgers 2007. Was: Red Robin Burgers Andy[_2_] General Cooking 15 27-05-2007 02:45 AM
Burgers Sheldon General Cooking 167 24-04-2007 06:41 PM
Burgers From a Lab? Scented Nectar Vegan 141 30-07-2005 06:48 AM
Burgers Break Apart - How to grill burgers Pavel Barbecue 25 04-07-2004 06:59 PM