Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Looking for a red sauce recipe

Just fixed a bunch of chicken that would have gone bad if I hadn't fixed
it, and now I have a bunch of plain chicken that needs spicing up. I'm kind
of in the mood for a good barbecue sauce, nothing fancy just a good red
barbecue sauce. Does anyone have any recipes for it?
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
EZ EZ is offline

You can always try Maul's!

EZ