Old 17-06-2007, 08:14 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Smokin' beef ribs

On 17-Jun-2007, wrote:

http://www.beefribs.org/Reviews/Article.asp?ID=209

I wrote an article on smoking and bbqueing beef ribs....

check it out!

Better yet, come around to my place and compete in a
throwdown on beef ribs. There are plenty of judges right
here in the neighborhood. It's called, "Put up or shut up".

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

Old 17-06-2007, 10:02 AM posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On 17-Jun-2007, wrote:

http://www.beefribs.org/Reviews/Article.asp?ID=209

I wrote an article on smoking and bbqueing beef ribs....

check it out!

Better yet, come around to my place and compete in a
throwdown on beef ribs. There are plenty of judges right
here in the neighborhood. It's called, "Put up or shut up".

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

Can I come? I can either cook or judge. I have credentials!

Please Bricker, let me come to the party!
;-)

BOB

Old 17-06-2007, 12:41 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

" BOB" wrote in message
wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On 17-Jun-2007, wrote:

http://www.beefribs.org/Reviews/Article.asp?ID=209

I wrote an article on smoking and bbqueing beef ribs....

check it out!

Better yet, come around to my place and compete in a
throwdown on beef ribs. There are plenty of judges right
here in the neighborhood. It's called, "Put up or shut up".

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

Can I come? I can either cook or judge. I have credentials!

Please Bricker, let me come to the party!
;-)

BOB

I'll drink beer and judge and I'm completely unbiased (unless one of you has
good bourbon)

Old 17-06-2007, 04:56 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On 17-Jun-2007, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

" BOB" wrote in message
wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On 17-Jun-2007, wrote:

http://www.beefribs.org/Reviews/Article.asp?ID=209

I wrote an article on smoking and bbqueing beef ribs....

check it out!

Better yet, come around to my place and compete in a
throwdown on beef ribs. There are plenty of judges right
here in the neighborhood. It's called, "Put up or shut up".

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

Can I come? I can either cook or judge. I have credentials!

Please Bricker, let me come to the party!
;-)

BOB

I'll drink beer and judge and I'm completely unbiased (unless one of you has
good bourbon)

It never entered my head that some others might like to share in the fun.
Come to think of it, Bluto might like to hop aboard as well. Maybe we should
do a practice run just to organize the team. I can probably enlist the fire-
station across the road to do the judging.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)
Old 17-06-2007, 05:04 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

wrote in message
news[email protected]
On 17-Jun-2007, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

" BOB" wrote in message
wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On 17-Jun-2007, wrote:

[...]

Hold-on-a-second-here...

Edwin and I volunteered to judge! Those fire-station guys can judge the
chile.

BOB
;-)

Old 17-06-2007, 05:05 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
et
" BOB" wrote in message
wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On 17-Jun-2007, wrote:

http://www.beefribs.org/Reviews/Article.asp?ID=209

I wrote an article on smoking and bbqueing beef ribs....

check it out!

Better yet, come around to my place and compete in a
throwdown on beef ribs. There are plenty of judges right
here in the neighborhood. It's called, "Put up or shut up".

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

Can I come? I can either cook or judge. I have credentials!

Please Bricker, let me come to the party!
;-)

BOB

I'll drink beer and judge and I'm completely unbiased (unless one of
you has good bourbon)

lol! We do need another judge!

BOB

Old 17-06-2007, 07:09 PM posted to alt.food.barbecue

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:05:03 -0400, " BOB" wrote:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. net
" BOB" wrote in message
wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On 17-Jun-2007, wrote:

http://www.beefribs.org/Reviews/Article.asp?ID=209

I wrote an article on smoking and bbqueing beef ribs....

check it out!

Better yet, come around to my place and compete in a
throwdown on beef ribs. There are plenty of judges right
here in the neighborhood. It's called, "Put up or shut up".

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

Can I come? I can either cook or judge. I have credentials!

Please Bricker, let me come to the party!
;-)

BOB

I'll drink beer and judge and I'm completely unbiased (unless one of
you has good bourbon)

lol! We do need another judge!

BOB

I'm right across the swamps and will bring the bourbon!

beef ribs help Peter General Cooking 10 23-08-2006 01:27 AM
HELP beef ribs MJ General Cooking 6 21-06-2005 02:18 AM
Are beef (back) ribs the same as short ribs? Timothy Sebora Barbecue 1 15-07-2004 03:56 PM
Beef Ribs/Pork Ribs Peter Newman Barbecue 4 04-07-2004 07:47 PM
Beef Ribs Louis Cohen Barbecue 1 04-06-2004 06:27 PM